Pigeon Forge is a hit with families. The only problem is - families are big, so the accommodation deals have to be, too. Vacation Rentals.com has that part covered. You can browse top deals on Pigeon Forge cabins, condos, town homes, and more for your trip. Once you arrive at Pigeon Forge, though, how can you make the most of the Smoky Mountain destination without going broke? Here's a guide to the best Pigeon Forge vacation deals.
Cheap Pigeon Forge Attractions
- Reserve your tickets an advance: $21 for adults, $11 for kids.
- General admission is just $22.99 for adults, and $14.99 for kids. Combined with other offers (like lazer tag) and you'll save some bucks.
Hollywood Wax Museum
- See celebrities up close and personal! $17.95 for adults, and $8.95 for kids.
Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Explore nature on a hike or bike ride for free.
Parrot Mountain and Gardens
- Tour beautiful gardens and spot tropical birds: $15.95 for adults, $7.95 for kids.
- Go for a scenic walk without spending a dime.
Lost Treasure Golf
- Play 18 holes of mini golf: $9.50 for adults, $8.50 for kids. Get a second game at a discount!
Old Mill Square
- Hang out and browse the shops for free.
Cheap Pigeon Forge Dining
Hungry? Besides dining in at your Pigeon Forge cabin rental, you can also grab a bite to eat at these affordable restaurants:
More Money-saving Tips
- Since Pigeon Forge is full of so many attractions, you can often score a "combo deal." Look online to see if the must-see attractions are offering up any seasonal or group discounts, as well as attraction combination packages.
- Book a vacation rental instead of a hotel. Pigeon Forge vacation home rentals are roomier and offer up more amenities than hotels, but often cost the same or less to stay in. Try to book a last minute deal or cancellation special!
- Visit during the "off season" (non holidays, week days, when the kids are in school) when vacation deals on accommodations and attractions will be more plentiful.