Enjoy your time in San Francisco and stay with us in a conveniently located studio apartment with full kitchen near world famous Alamo Square and the painted ladies!
This renovated spacious studio apartment (650 sq) is in a 1900s Victorian house with a queen bed and bathroom. It sleeps two people, but we will be happy to provide a crib for a small child.
- Newly renovated bathroom
- Eco Friendly cleaning products
- 30 minutes from San Francisco Airport
- 15 minutes from downtown by bus
- Located 1 block away from Alamo Square Park (beautiful view of the city, playground for kids)
- Access to garden
A private entrance gives you privacy, and the walls are adorned with art by local artists.
We speak English, francais y tambien espanol. For your convenience, you may pay in US dollars or Euros.
If you are coming from an international flight, ask about our 'Welcome Basket': fresh organic fruits and treats to welcome you.
- Complementary bottle of Californian Wine for stay over 1 week
- Telephone with free local calls
- Luxurious Amenities, including IHome
- Prime Location
- High chair and crib available upon request
- Unlimited Netflix Movie Box (Selection of 100 videos)
You can walk everywhere: our walk score is 92 out of 100: http://www.walkscore.com/score/1475-mcallister-st-san-francisco-ca-94115
I loved the studio the first day I saw it, and I hope you will like it as well.
“We loved the location, very central to everything yet part of the local community. It is 1 block from Alamo Square, such a beautiful park with the Painted Ladies”
Children Playground is Located 1 Block at the Famous Alamo Square Park
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 1 2015 - Mar 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
50% to reserve
50% remaining due 30 days prior to arrival
Rates are subject to change until reservation is complete
“Being part of the local community while you have quick access to a lot ot touristic areas”