FOR MORE PHOTOS, DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS, AND CLIENT REVIEWS, PLEASE VISIT OUR OFFICIAL riverhouseneworleans WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE (UNDER 'LINKS TO MORE INFORMATION').
Whether you’re a couple looking for a private getaway or a family looking to spread out in your own fully equipped residence, this luxurious antebellum mansion is designed to delight your senses and meet your needs. Located on an historic, tree-lined street just three blocks from the French Quarter, River House offers luxury accommodations on par with those found in fine hotels, but in the practical and more personal setting of an ideally situated independent residence.
Tastefully designed with high quality furnishings and fine antiques, each one of River House’s three floors comprises a private, generously appointed vacation accommodation in its own right, while also offering the flexibility of being combined with one or both of the other floors for larger groups and extended stays. Completing the picture are a 500-square-foot westward-facing balcony, with original cast iron and spectacular cityscape views, and lush gardens surrounding the entire “compound” with swimming pool.
* Fully licensed by the City of New Orleans as a guest house offering two short-term rental units. For longer-term stays, a third unit may be combined to create a “whole house” rental.
* Lovely private courtyards and swimming pool.
* Unlimited wireless high-speed Internet with fully appointed home office centers ('lender' laptops and printers available).
* HD flat-panel plasma TVs and digital cable TV with HBO and Showtime. Home theater/audio surround-sound systems with iPod docking stations and CD players. DVD lending library.
* Freshly ironed, high-thread-count 100% cotton bedding, down pillows, and King-size Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress.
* Lovely terracotta tile kitchenette (1st floor) with nice dinnerware, microwave, dishwasher, and 'easy-reach' fridge with icemaker.
* Selection of coffee makers, including electric drip, French press, and Nespresso Le Cube One-Touch Espresso maker with selection of blends for your personal daily use.
* Immaculate tile bath with antique-style pedestal sinks, Jacuzzi tub (1st floor), plush cotton towels and robes, and l'Occitane en Provence bath amenities. Adjoining walk-in closet with fully stocked laundry/ironing center (1st floor).
* Good residential block and secure building ('service wing' is owner-occupied; ADT system) with separate central heat/AC for each floor, two blocks from Frenchmen Street's trendy clubs and restaurants and three blocks from the French Quarter.
* Concierge, maid, personal shopping, and floral services available.
* The River House Promise: We believe it is important to find the perfect home away from home. In designing River House, our goal was to create the vacation rental accommodations of our dreams--the kind of place we would like to stay in ourselves--a comfortable environment that not only rejuvenates the body but also inspires the mind and nourishes the soul. At the same time, we understand that vacation rental apartments are still a rather unconventional type of lodging, and that traveling can be stressful enough without having to worry whether a place will live up to its promises. So, our promise to you is this: If upon arrival at River House you are not delighted with the home and its amenities, we will refund your reservation in full.
--David and Csaba
FOR MORE PHOTOS, DETAILED DESCRIPTIONS, AND CLIENT REVIEWS, PLEASE VISIT OUR OFFICIAL 'RIVER HOUSE NEW ORLEANS' WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW UNDER 'LINKS TO MORE INFORMATION.'
Keywords: Antebellum Home
French Quarter, Convention Center, and Casino are all within walking distance.