Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Location: Suntide II South Padre Island, Texas, USA (25 mi. from Brownsville, 40 mi. from Harlingen & Airports for each)
Accommodations: 2 bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps up to 6
Suntide II is a modern, five story building located directly on the beach, a perfect destination for family and friends. Judy's Condo has a master bedroom, with a great view overlooking the Gulf, with king size bed with a new mattress. The master bath has a remodeled dressing area with a new cabinet and marble vanity,
a walk-in closet and a new walk-in shower. The guest room has both a queen size bed & twin bed plus another full bathroom. Both bedrooms feature flat screen TVs.
The living room and master bedroom have long windows overlooking the beach and Gulf of Mexico. There is new furniture in the living room including a matching sofa with queen size sleeper, love seat and swivel rocker with a new 32inch 'flat screen' TV and DVD player.
Our condo offers 1200 square feet of living space and opens to a full size covered deck complete with outdoor chairs and tables. It provides you with an unobstructed view of the Gulf.
This complex has a BEACH FRONT swimming pool which is heated during the winter months, a BEACH FRONT hot tub, and a BEACH FRONT enclosed wooden sun deck. You are definitely ON THE BEACH!!!
There are tennis courts on the property and a shared barbecue area. Our volleyball net is installed directly on the beach in front of Suntide II.
Unit #205 is a spacious, fully furnished condo which was redecorated in 2012 with tile floors in the living and dining rooms and kitchen. Carpet was recently installed in both bedrooms. The kitchen has been updated with new appliances, cabinets and tile. We are directly across from the elevators and laundry room on the 2nd floor. The best location in the building!
Keywords: Judy's Condo
About the Owner
I'm a retired school teacher and earned my right to sit back, relax and have a delicious Margarita in a beautiful, tropical setting, whenever I like.
My husband and I bought this fantastic condo as a second home in the beautiful Rio Grande Valley of Texas, in order to get away from the city traffic, crowds, and cold winters.
I love the beach, and if you do also, I invite you to share our beautiful condo on the water.
4.7 based on 21 traveler reviews
Great Stay, Reasonable Pricing, Very Comfortable & Wonderful Staff Whenever You Need ThemGreat Stay, Reasonable Pricing, Very Comfortable & Wonderful Staff Whenever You Need Them
From the Owner
“We purchased this condo because we enjoy the slower pace of the island life. We traveled frequently to this area over the years and chose to buy property so that we could enjoy the 'laid back life' of a great beach away from the cold of northern winters.”
Activity and Interests
- From $125/-315/nt, wkly & mth rates too
- US Dollars
- Rates from $125 - $315/night, weekly and monthly specials too.
- Apr-May (excludes Holiday Weekends) ....$175-225/night/$1,200/week.
- Jun 01-mid Aug & Holidays ......$199-$315/night,last min specials may be available
- Last 2 weeks of May & Late Aug ................$175-$225/nt, wkly specials too
- Jan & Feb 2013 .................................................from $125/night
- Late Fall Specials & other special rates available
- Rates do not include 14.5% tax & Cleaning/admin fee of $84.00 nor does it incl
- $200 refundable damage deposit
From the Owner
“Beyond enjoying the sun and gentle surf of Texas' finest beach, you can enjoy golf, tennis, fishing, windsurfing, kiteboarding and boating. This is the place to come for these recreational activities at affordable prices. Come Visit!”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Computer Available
- Covered Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine ...
- Wireless Internet
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- health/beauty spa
- live theater
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- miniature golf
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Walk-in shower/tub
- 2-Recently renovated
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Walk in closet, full bathroom with walk-in shower/tub
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 twin/ single, Comfortable beds, plus full bathroom attached
- Convertible bed(s) - 1 queen
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin bed (1) Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) (Beds with new mattress' in 2013)
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Tennis courts, Beach volleyball net