3 bedroom, 2 full baths, sleeps 8 to 10 persons
Coconut Point is a spectacular Atlantic oceanfront home (built in 2007) on the Bahamian out-island
of Eleuthera. It is located in the center of the island on the pristine pink sand beaches of Double
Bay. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and an outdoor shower with hot and cold water, a
screened-in ocean-view porch and great room with kitchen and dining area. The great room features 5 sets of french doors accessing the porch and looking out to the azure waters of the Atlantic. The house is large
enough to sleep 8 to 10 people comfortably.
*Watch the sunrise over the sparkling Atlantic and the sunset over the lush palm forest
*Only steps away from the secluded beach
*Features a screened porch, covered front and back porches and 3 decks
*Ocean views from all bedrooms, great room, kitchen, master bath and screened porch
Coconut Point Website: Please see our website for more details at
Perfect Location! Beautiful Home!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We just received this email from our guests on the day of their arrival...so happy they are enjoying our home:
"What an amazing spot!!! House is simply perfect and exactly what our family needed!!! It's taking us a little bit to adjust to "perfect" temperature of air and water...something we have never experienced.
John is great and while cell phone communication was spotty, all worked out perfectly. We will be sure to take great care of the place and our only issue will be having to leave and head north to the frozen tundra. NOW I understand why folks head south for the winter. You folks are very lucky to have such a gem.
Going for the afternoon dip, then slow barbeque wings, another tall margarita etc. and all is well in the world.
Thanks for everything."
4.8 based on 18 traveler reviews
Perfect Location! Beautiful Home!
John, the Caretaker was very helpful with securing a rental car, assisting with our transportation to and from the airport and generally answering every question we had. My husband broke a tooth on a our first Friday afternoon, and John found us a dentist that could help us that same afternoon. We had concerns that we'd have to wait until Monday and fly to Nassau to get help, but that was not the case. What could have been a major annoyance in our vacation, became a minor concern.
I have recommended this house to friends at work who have seen our vacation photos and are thinking about visiting Eleuthera. I'm sure they will have a marvelous and memorable vacation, just as we did.
Great Christmas Present!
Great Beach, Great Beach House...
Caretaker John was great. Like all rentals on Eleuthera, it is a ways out to any groceries etc... But a fun drive always!
The beach (Double Bay) is awesome on all but the windiest days, but Ten Bay beach is 10 minutes away and one of the best Caribbean side beaches...
Another Amazing Vacation at Coconut Point.
Activity and Interests
Coconut Point is located on Double Bay, a gorgeous 3-mile stretch of pink sand beach, on Eleuthera. Eleuthera is a small island in the Bahamas that is located due east of New Providence (Nassau). At 100
miles long and a mere two miles wide, Eleuthera effortlessly keeps travelers near its secluded pink-
and white-sand beaches. Together with Harbour Island, Eleuthera charms travelers with colonial
villages and pineapple plantations.
The Out Island of Eleuthera is known for its gorgeous beaches and friendly people. Out Islands are the
most remote in the Bahamas archipelago of islands. But please don't confuse being secluded with
being sleepy. The Out Islands are home to some of the world's most stunning beaches, dive sites, and
fishing sites. So you can be as relaxed or as active as the day allows. Come stay at Coconut Point and
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 28 2015 - Apr 12 2015
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $36 per night, per additional guest|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
Personal check or bank wire transfer.
Guests will be responsible for all bank fees related to wire transfers.
$500 damage deposit required
Please note that our STANDARD RATE of $1950 is for TWO (2) GUESTS ONLY
$250 for each additional person over 2
Holiday Rate of $2950 per week for FOUR (4) GUESTS during Christmas, New Year's and Easter weeks
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Telephone ...
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library ...
- Video Library ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bath - toilet, shower, rain shower with ocean view
- Guest Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Outdoor shower - shower, Hot and cold outdoor shower
- All bathrooms are fully tiled and have marble sink tops. The master bath has a large rainfall shower with windows looking out to the Atlantic and a mahogany sink vanity. Guests can also enjoy an outdoor shower after a relaxing day at the beach. With hot and cold water, the outdoor shower is located near the palapa deck--just a few steps from the beach stairs.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Master - 1 king
- Green guest room - 1 queen
- Yellow guest room - 1 double, 2 twin/ single, full over twin bunk and twin
- Great Room - 1 queen, sofa bed
- Crib - 1 baby crib, pack-n-play crib
- The centerpiece of the home is the master suite with near panoramic views. Sleep peacefully each night with the windows open, listening to the hypnotic sounds of the waves breaking on the shore below. Wake-up each morning in the king-size bed and watch nature’s spectacular morning show—the sun rising over the sparkling water and slowly illuminating the island. No need to miss the views in the master bathroom either. The huge master shower with rain- shower head, also boasts a window facing the Atlantic. There are two additional guest rooms, each with an ocean view. The green room houses a queen-size bed while the yellow bunk room has a twin bed and a twin over full bunk bed. A queen-size sofa bed in the great room sleeps 2 additional guests. There is also a pack-n-play crib (as well as a high chair) for our young guests
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Boat with Paddles
- Deck / Patio ...
- Gazebo ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Wood Deck
- 6 garden chairs
- 5 beach chairs
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Coconut Point is fully furnished and equipped for your enjoyment. The home is decorated in tranquil shades of green, blue and yellow (inspired by the palm trees, the ocean and the sun) with quality furnishings and linens. The home features: *Ocean and palm forest views *Coral reef running throughout Double Bay for some of the best snorkeling and fishing on Eleuthera *5 sets of french doors in the great room *High ceilings (10' to 22') with exposed beams in great room and master bedroom *Central air conditioning *Ceiling fans in all rooms *Screened porch with noseeum-proof mesh *Fully equipped kitchen with natural quartz counter tops and bar with seating for 4 *Dining table with seating for 6 *Glass master shower enclosure *Marble and mahogany bath vanities *Full washer and dryer, ironing board, iron *Stereo with I-Pod docking station *TV with DVD player *Family games (Scrabble, Taboo, Chess, Checkers, Backgammon, Scattegories, etc.)