TO SECURE YOUR RESERVATION IMMEDIATELY, view rates and Unadvertised Specials: BYPASS Book It Now and proceed directly to our website www.halenalo.com, we accept Visa/Master/Discover/JCB.
Perfect for a quiet retreat or active vacation, this studio is a fully-independent self-catering corner unit @ 400 square foot (37m²). Private, well-equipped kitchenette and really big bathroom. Lovely tropical garden setting, shaded by the canopy of old growth guava and banana trees. Two identical Garden Suites, both corner units.
• ideal for mature travelers
• easy beach access just a few steps away
• no waiting: book online @ www.halenalo.com
• premium queen bed, 100% pure cotton linens
• complimentary EO products for skin and hair
• private entrance; secure off-street parking
• gated property; manager on-site
• nestled on a quiet side street (15 mph)
• spotless kitchenette: induction cooktop, microwave, mini-fridge (everything)
• complimentary coffee beans, teas, olive oil & spices
• reliable high speed wifi (internet), property-wide
• flat-screen tv with remote and cable
• beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, nice coolers
• new LG washer/dryer; detergent provided
• eco-friendly, we: are fully solar powered (PV)
• friendly pooch available for tummy rubs
• MacBook available for guest use
Conveniently located just south of tourist-mecca Kailua, 30 minutes: Waikiki, Honolulu, airport. Close to hiking, snorkling, kayaking, shopping. Hanauma Bay (snorkeling and diving) and Chief's Luau nearby. Easy day trips to anywhere on Oahu.
For more space and privacy, consider an upgrade to the ZEN Treehouse, VRBO Listing 243206, the very suite requested by The Condé Nast Traveler.
Hawaii Tax ID No#: W01499664-01
Took a few years off to sail across the Pacific Ocean on a 29' sailboat. Saw gorgeous beaches all along the way: from San Diego south to Cabo San Lucas (Mexico), to the Marquesas and westward to the Great Barrier Reef. So many beautiful beaches, but I choose to settle in Waimanalo because, well, honestly, the blue of the ocean and the incredible beauty of this island takes my breath away each and every day.
(5-Star Review as posted on TripAdvisor www.tripadvisor.com/hale_nalo)
We really enjoyed our stay at Hale 'Nalo. My husband and I went to Oahu in November to get married on the beach near this rental location and we were very happy with our decision to stay there. The room was nice and spacious. I'm so happy that we stayed here instead of in the touristy Waikiki area. The location was nice and quiet and it was incredibly close to a beautiful beach. The house had equipment available including snorkels, goggles and water shoes (which saved us from having to pay to rent these things). The caretaker, Wayne, was so friendly and helpful. He was there when you needed him, but didn't hang around an unwanted amount. We definitely recommend it and if we're ever back in that area, we would stay there again.
“Authentic small-town Hawaii. The most gorgeous beach in the world, but you'll have it to yourself most of the time. Experience Hawaii like a local! One guest said 'We arrived as 'guests', but when we left we felt like family'. My wish for all who come :)”
Beautiful location just steps from Waimanalo Beach (aka Angel's Bay), named by FORBES Magazine to be the #5 Best Beach in the USA (2013) and ISLANDS magazine 'The World's BEST Summer Beach' (June 2010). Perfect for quiet getaways or fun explorations of Oahu. Easy day trips to anywhere on the island.
Minutes from Makapu'u Point (photo), known for its breathtaking views, picturesque lighthouse, walking trails, and whale watching (winters). A few minutes further is Hanauma Bay - a nature preserve where you can enjoy incredible snorkeling. Enjoy hiking, sailing, or a relaxing day on the beach. Easy drive to Waikiki, Honolulu, Northshore,...anywhere on Oahu really.
Other Activities: swimming with dolphins in the wild... reading a book on the beach with a big cold drink...kayaking, shelling, hiking, bird watching...
Golf: There are seven golf courses in our local area! Pali, Koolau, Olomana, Hawaii Kai, Turtle Bay, Waialae.... this is a golfer's paradise.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
• Taxes @ 14% and a $75 one-time cleaning fee is in addition to the room rate.
• For best rates, BYPASS "Book It Now" and reserve directly on HomeAway's secure portal @ www.halenalo.com
• Room rates and minimum requirements vary and are subject to change; please refer to online calendar.
• Kindly be aware: the rate at the time of booking is firm and final.
“Hale 'Nalo is an intimate beachside retreat located in a beautiful tropical setting. Three self-catering independent studio units, newly constructed in 2008. Simplicity, quiet, solitude, ocean, birdsong. Aloha, Namasté, and Welcome!”