Bear Rock Lodge (completed May 08) is a secluded luxury log cabin on one acre only minutes from Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. It features an exquisite master suite and two other king suites. Each suite features a deluxe euro-top mattress and 26” LCD satellite TV w/built in DVD player. Master suite includes Jacuzzi tub and large sitting area. Enjoy the 2-story great room with floor to ceiling fireplace, ample windows, 42” LCD satellite TV, spacious granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Have fun in the personal arcade room with foosball, air hockey and skeeball. Downstairs enjoy a 50” plasma TV w/theatre sound for movies, satellite TV or PS2 game system or shoot pool on a 8’ professional table. Step outside to a family size spa w/waterfall and 47 jets or enjoy a barbecue on private decks with ample log seating. Secondary entrance off lower deck has no stairs making it senior friendly, so bring the whole family
Here is what makes Bear Rock Lodge different from other Smoky Mountain rental cabins:
- Bear Rock Lodge is 2700 square feet built with 12 inch logs on flat ground cut into the side of a majestic mountain on a full acre to making it a 'secluded mountain retreat'.
- Bear Rock Lodge was completed in May 2008.
- Bear Rock Lodge is located off a county maintained road only 4 miles from Dollywood and the Parkway. It is only 12 miles from the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and approximately 13 ½ miles from Gatlinburg.
- Bear Rock Lodge was furnished with only the finiest name brand furniture to give it that luxury cabin finish. Bear Rock Lodge has custom window coverings and draperies.
- Bear Rock Lodge features a 50” plasma television in the family room with 5+1 surround sound to complete the “Home Theatre”. The living room features a 42” LCD and each bedroom has a 26” LCD with built in DVD players.
- Bear Rock Lodge features 17” premium Euro-top king mattresses with plush mattress covers, 400 thread count sheets and designer bedding in all 3 bedrooms.
- Bear Rock Lodge seats 10 since it sleeps 10. There is dishware and glassware for 12 and flatware for 16. There is professional cookware, bakeware and many small appliances.
- Bear Rock Lodge has ample granite counter tops and a pantry.
- Bear Rock Lodge features upgraded stainless steel appliances including a 26 cubic foot side-by-side fridge with ice and water on the door and a multi-cycle dishwasher.
- Bear Rock Lodge features a professional 8 foot billiard table and a separate arcade room with foosball, air hockey and skee ball.
- Bear Rock Lodge has 3 full baths with shower massage heads, curved shower rods, built in hair dryers and plush towels.
- Bear Rock Lodge has 4 decks (totaling 1072 sq ft) with ample log furniture and seating for 18.
- The hot tub at Bear Rock Lodge seats 6 to 7 with 47 jets and a waterfall feature
- Bear Rock Lodge offers a large charcoal grill complete with warmer racks on the deck.
- Bear Rock Lodge features a full size multi-cycle washer and dryer for guests enjoying an extended stay.
- Bear Rock Lodge features both a propane fireplace on the main level and an electric fireplace on the lower level. The electric fireplace can be used year round.
- Bear Rock Lodge has a secondary entrance available without stairs directly off the parking area to accommodate elderly guests.
- Bear Rock Lodge lower level has an additional fridge and microwave.
- Bear Rock Logde was named a Top Performer in the Pigeon Forge area by HomeAway.
Less than 4 miles from Dollywood, Splash Country and other major attractions. Less than 10 miles from entrance to Smoky Mountain National Park and Gatlinburg. Many Seasonal Events (don't miss Winterfest)!