Luxury 4 bdrm home with private pool. April 11-30 sale! $109/nt plus tx and fee
Luxury living at an affordable price! Our four bedroom pool home is an easy walk to the clubhouse and has one of the most peaceful and private backyard settings in the resort. The backyard pool faces a bright southeast and southwest direction. Eliminate the guess work in booking your next vacation and book confidently by reading the independently posted guest reviews on the rental properties home pages your considering. We strive to give our guests the best rental experience possible. All the photos posted on this property page are of the actual home your renting and not of several homes in a property manager's inventory.
Compare our home's list of luxury features to other homes your considering...
1. Upgraded, comfortable mattresses in all bed rooms.
2. Large, flat screen TV's in living room, master bedroom and kids bunk room.
3. Upgraded kitchen appliances... glass top range, quiet dishwasher with sanitize mode, 25 cubic foot fridge with ice and water through the door.
4. Upgraded recessed ceiling lighting in kitchen.
5. Upgraded quality furniture, not package discount rental furniture.
6. Granite tops on all counters with under mount sinks and upgraded faucets.
7. Wall mounted hair dryer in all bathrooms.
8. Travertine styled porcelain floors in main floor living area and all bathrooms.
9. Kids themed bedroom with flat screen TV sleeps 4 small children comfortably.
10. A large, leather, comfortable sectional sofa with reclining foot rests! Everyone can get a comfortable seat after a long day at the park!
Email us a request for a price quote and will send you a prompt reply!
About the Owner
4.9 based on 17 traveler reviews
Best home in Terra Verde!
Thank you Mike
The Baskerville Family
Fantastic home! Will stay here again!
Thank you Mike for a great vacation getaway!
It was a pleasure having you and your family vacation with us. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Best rental in 5 years !!!
Every year we are looking for nice rentals in Kissimmee, we did that for the last 6 years. We rented from 4 to 8 bedrooms houses in different communities, like Windsor Hills Resort, Formosa Gardens , Venetian Bay etc. The houses were all good, but if I ask the kids if they want to go to the same house, it's always a "no".
And looking for a nice home in a nice community is spending a lot of time on line.
When we arrived at Terra Verde we were surprised, it was very nice, the people at the gate and club house were very friendly and help full.
The house was not small and not too big, just the perfect size.And the kids loved it.
So when the kids told me: " Next year same resort and same same home" ,while we just got there, I was so happy. No more house searching and the price is great.
Thank you Mike.
A true home away from home!!!
A week before our stay I received an email from the property management company detailing the check in process, area information etc. The check in process was a breeze and we were in our rental home within minutes.
When we walked into the home, I knew I made the right decision to stay here. The home was clean, spacious and looks exactly like the pictures shown on this site, there was definitely no misrepresentation. Everyone felt right at home instantly. Terra Verde is a nice, secure and quiet community and we had no problems with anything during our stay. Having a private pool was great so we didn't need to use the club house pool during the stay. There was even a grill available at the home and although we never used it, it was great to have the option.
I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to be comfortable and relaxed on their vacation and where everything is spotless and clean. The owner and management of this home have done a wonderful job on the decor and maintenance of this home to ensure guests have a wonderful vacation and I can't wait to stay here again!!!
You were an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would be delighted to have you back when you return to the Orlando area.
Very Pleasant Stay!
Janine, Paul and the rest of the Newfoundland crew
It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I hope you'll keep us in mind next time you return to Orlando. I will pass your air conditioning comments along to our property manager Stephen who will have it inspected. We have guests in the unit currently and will make sure it is working properly. It is not normal operation if you awoke to a 2 degree or warmer house than the digital thermostat setting. We have replaced the pool filter, which the pool company said was causing the heater to stop working. As with any home rental, normal wear and tear can cause the occasional malfunction. We do our very best to respond to any problem that arises in a prompt and professional manner.
From the Owner
“It's very thoughtfully furnished with many details you won't commonly find in Terra Verde Resort homes. Our vacation home has more of the interior feel you would find in upscale Vacation Club Properties in the Orlando area”
Activity and Interests
A short 10-15 minute drive to most theme parks, less than a five minute drive to many popular restaurants, Super Target, Super Walmart, medieval dinner theater, Old Town amusement park, drug stores, go-karting.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 27 thru Apr 10
Mar 27 2015 - Apr 9 2015
Changeover Day: Saturday
5 night minimum stay
Apr 11 thru Apr 30
Apr 11 2015 - Apr 30 2015
6 night minimum stay
May 1 thru Jun 14
May 1 2015 - Jun 14 2015
5 night minimum stay
Jun 15 thru Sep 7
Jun 15 2015 - Sep 7 2015
6 night minimum stay
Sep 8 thru Dec 15
Sep 8 2015 - Dec 15 2015
5 night minimum stay
Dec 16 thru Jan 10
Dec 16 2015 - Jan 10 2016
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Accidental Damage Waiver $39 + Tax
- Departure Cleaning $99 + Tax
- Tax Rate 13.0%
Your price quote includes payment with a major credit card. A $300 payment due when reservation is confirmed.
Balance in full due 60 days from check-in date. All amounts are in US Dollars.
Stay requests that meet the mininum number of nights but would result in an unrented gap of the "booked" calendar of less than the minimum number of stay nights for that period are at the discretion of the Owner. Shorter stays than posted minimum night stay will be considered by the owner if it fills an existing un-rented gap in the calendar. The "instant quote" tool is only an estimation of price and does not reflect all fees and options. A reservation fee of 4% of the base rent applies. We offer a cash discount of 4% for payment by check if the check it is written on a USA bank and in US Dollars. Rates/fees are subject to change. Any errors in prices quoted are subject to correction prior to you being emailed the rental agreement.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking On Street
- Security System
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games for Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Game Console
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- water skiing
- 1650 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Main floor bath - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2nd floor bath - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Master bath - toilet, shower
- Upscale bathrooms with granite counters, cabinet drawer storage, bypass shower door, and wall mount hairdryers.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, 2nd floor
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Main floor
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 2nd floor
- Bedroom 4 - 2 double, 2 twin/ single, BUNK BEDS
- Quality mattress & pillows, fresh high quality linens on all beds make coming home after a long day at the parks something to look forward to! Master suite includes a 32' LCD wall mounted TV with built in DVD player, romantic 4 poster bed with full length dressing mirror. For the parents of a two family stay, the first floor offers a second romantic master suite with a queen four poster bed, LCD TV and armoire. The themed kids bunk bed room offers a pair of twin over full bunk beds. Four individual speakers located at the head of each bunk with volume control knobs allow a child to listen to TV or PlayStation 2 while others in the room sleep. Each bunk has it's own magical star reading night light and bed curtain which also allows more flexibility in putting the kids to sleep at night. Please note: Game cartridges are not furnished with Playstation 2 in the home, Guest should bring their own game cartridges.
- Gated Community
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Porch / Veranda
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Guests provide their own meals