Luxury Private Home - 5 Bedroom / 5.5 Bath - Sleeps 14
5 Bedrooms / 5.5 Bath Private Home – Quiet Residential Neighborhood – Close to Main St.
This magnificent mountain home, flanked by evergreen trees, sits in a quiet residential neighborhood close to Main St. Breckenridge. This luxurious property offers epic mountain views from almost every room in the house. The main floor has gorgeous vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows set in an open floor plan that includes the great room, dining area and kitchen.
Location - This custom home is located in a secluded residential neighborhood less than a mile from Main St. on the east side of Breckenridge. The Breck Free Ride shuttle stop is located ½ mile away on Wellington, giving you easy ski slope and town access. (See Satellite Overview in Photos)
Amenities - The gourmet kitchen is sure to impress your gathering of family and friends. With top-of-the-line Viking appliances, granite countertops, two large concrete sinks, a stone-mason hood above the range, two dishwashers, and a microwave it leaves no indulgence unaccounted for. The downstairs media/family room has a host of entertainment options for you to choose from. You can play Xbox, watch a movie, light a fire in the fireplace, make a drink at the bar or play pool with friends. Your more ambitious guests can take advantage of the treadmill on the lower level, while those who want to relax can read a book on one of the two private decks. There is surely something for everybody at this amazing property!
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 5.5 Baths / 4,512 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 14 – 2 Kings, 2 Queens & 2 Captain’s Bunks (Twin Over Full)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Peaks
• Gold Flake Residential Neighborhood - East Main Street
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St.:
o Slopes - 1.0 mile
o Shuttle - 0.5 miles to Free Ride Shuttle located on Wellington St.
o Main St. - 0.8 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 20 people (8 – Dining Area Table, 6 – Kitchen Island Bar, 6 – Kitchen Hi-Top)
• Gas Fireplace in Great Room, Rec Room & Master King Suite
• Recreation Room – Pool Table, Mini-Bar with Sink, Microwave & Fridge, Large Flat Screen TV with DIRECTV, Stereo System, DVD Player, Xbox Gaming System
• Decks – Front Deck with Seating for 7 & Back Deck with Gas Grill and Seating for 2
• Outdoor Patio – Hot Tub Located on Lower Level Patio
• Large 2 Car Garage & Mud Room
• Parking - 2 car garage - 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• Laundry – 2 Full-Size Washer & Dryer Sets (1 – Lower Level Laundry Room, 1 – Main Level Master Suite)
• No Pets / No Smoking
Best Thanksgiving ever.... at the Mountain Majesty!
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
2 traveler reviews
Best Thanksgiving ever.... at the Mountain Majesty!
Best house to Rent
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- US Dollars
- ****All Reservations are Subject to a $350 Cleaning Fee****
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Microwave ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Games ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 4512 sq. ft.
- 5 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Master Suite Bedroom Bath - Upper Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private Bath with Jetted Tub, Walk-In Steam Shower & 2 Sinks
- King Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, shower, Private Bath with Walk-In Steam Shower & 2 Sinks
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, shower, Private Bath with Walk-In Shower & 1 Sink
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, shower, Shared Bath with Walk-In Shower & 1 Sink
- Bunk Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private Bath with Combination Bathtub/Shower & 2 Sinks
- Half Bath - Main Level - toilet
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- King Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 king, Flat Screen TV
- Queen Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 queen, Flat Screen TV
- Queen Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 queen
- Bunk Bedroom - Lower Level - 2 bunk bed, 2 Captain's Bunks (Twin Over Full)
- Master King Suite - Main Level - 1 king, Flat Screen TV, Gas Fireplace, Laundry, Access to Main Deck
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals