Timber Heights Lodge offers the perfect mountain getaway! Roomy, bright and airy with gorgeous mountain views, this sprawling Breckenridge vacation rental home is a breath of fresh air - just what you'd dreamed for your Colorado mountain vacation. The Timber Heights Lodge is a great home and the perfect "get away from it all" retreat!
LOCATION – This beautiful home is located on the east side of Breckenridge near Baldy Mountain while also being convenient to Main St. and the slopes!
AMENITIES – The main living area features cathedral ceilings, a gas fireplace and a large flat screen TV. You will be impressed with the kitchen, which is appointed with stainless steel appliances and equipped with all of the necessities. Heading upstairs, there is a loft that can be used as an additional living area to read a book, socialize or used as a play area for the kids. The kids will love the rec room and a place to call their own where they can play pool, watch TV or listen to music. On the back patio, you can find relaxation in the hot tub and or you can cook up dinner for the group on the gas grill.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 2,536 s.f.
• Sleeps 9 – 2 Queens, 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin), 1 Twin Trundle & 1 Full-Size Murphy Bed (located in upper level loft)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8
• Breckenridge Heights Neighborhood – East Breckenridge/Baldy Mountain Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 1.2 miles to Gondola
o Main St – 1.1 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 10 people (6 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Rec Room
• Living Room – gas fireplace, large flat screen TV, DVD Blu-ray player & stereo receiver
• Outdoor deck & patio – hot tub & dining area patio seating for 5
• 1 car garage
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer located in main level Laundry Room
• Vehicle required for this property – No shuttle access
• Vehicle Recommendations – AWD/4WD REQUIRED for this property
• Parking – 1 car garage with 3 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
We love this house and would rent here again in a heartbeat! The views of the mountains are great, the hot tub was perfect, and the home afforded us plenty of room. Very clean and up to date furnishings and the kitchen was great too. My wife loved the gas stove! The location is just a couple minutes from town. Perfect!
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.