Luxury Private Home - 4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bath - Sleeps 14
Beautiful Mountain Home - Private Residential Setting - Close to Main St & Shuttle - Sleeps 14
Grand Campion is a 4 bedroom / 3.5 bath gorgeous mountain home located just 8 blocks from downtown Breckenridge. This home is equipped with the finest kitchen appliances, exquisite furnishings, radiant heating and state of the art technology. As a wonderful vacation home, you’ll certainly want to return to this property, as well as to the spectacular surrounding Breckenridge landscape with its limitless activities!
Location - This home is set in a quiet and secluded residential neighborhood yet close to all of the area’s activities. Ready to ski or go downtown? The property is only 8 blocks from Main St. Breckenridge and only 200 feet from the free shuttle stop located on Wellington Rd.
Amenities - The main level is set in an open floor plan accented by gorgeous wood floors and amazing views from the large expansive windows. The gourmet kitchen is just steps away from the living and dining room area where dinner can be prepared while the rest of your group relaxes to enjoy a fire in the fireplace or watch TV on the flat screen TV. There are plenty of activities in the home to entertain the whole family. There is a flat screen TV located in the lower family room as well as a small billiards table perfect for kids and the kids at heart. You can soak your sore muscles in the private hot tub while you take in all of the breathtaking views of the mountains.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Baths / 3,583 s.f
• Sleeps up to 14 – 2 Kings, 2 Queens, 1 Single Bunk (Twin Over Twin) with Twin Trundle, 1 Day Bed & 1 Sleeper Sofa (Rec Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peaks of Breckenridge
• Revetts Landing Residential Neighborhood - East Main Street
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes - Gondola 1 mile
o Shuttle - 200 feet to Free Shuttle on Wellington Rd.
o Main St - 0.9 miles (approx. 8 blocks)
• Dining Capacity - Up to 16 people (12 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas Fireplace – Living Room & Master King Suite
• Recreation Room – Small billiards table, foosball, large flat screen TV & sleeper sofa
• Outdoor Patio – Private hot tub (located on lower level patio)
• Deck – Gas grill & dining table for 6
• 2 Car Garage & Mud Room
• Parking – 2 car garage – 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer located in mud room on main level
• No Pets / No Smoking
Premiere Luxurious Mountain Home
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
1 traveler review
Premiere Luxurious Mountain Home
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- US Dollars
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 3583 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- King + Daybed Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private Bath with Combination Bathtub/Shower & 2 Sinks
- Queen + Bunk & Queen Bedrooms Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared Bath with Combination Bathtub/Shower & 1 Sink
- Half Bath - Main Level - toilet
- Master Suite Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private Bath with Jacuzzi Tub, Walk-In Steam Shower & 2 Sink
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- King + Daybed Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 king, 1 twin/ single, 1 King, 1 Daybed (Twin), Flat Screen TV
- Queen + Bunk Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 queen, 1 bunk bed, 1 Queen + 1 Single Bunk (Twin Over Twin), Flat Screen TV DVD
- Queen Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 queen, Flat Screen TV with DVD Player
- Master King Suite - Main Level - 1 king, Gas Fireplace, Private Deck, Flat Screen TV
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals