Condo - 3 Bedroom / 3 Bath - Sleeps 10
The Tyra Summit Condominiums feature a quiet setting on the Four O’Clock Run yet are close to Main St. Breckenridge. This gorgeous 3 bedroom, top floor, corner unit combines charming mountain coziness with high-class alluring elegance. In this fantastic setting and location, you will surely not want to leave!
LOCATION – The Tyra Summit condos are located on 4 O'Clock Road, above the Snowflake Lift and only four blocks from downtown Breckenridge. You can actually ski all the way down the Four O' Clock Run to within a half block of Main Street and then take the Peak 9 Lifts to ski back to your home-away-from-home. Or you can take advantage of the free Tyra guest shuttle from this location.
AMENITIES – This beautifully upgraded condo comes loaded with all the amenities you could possibly need for a memorable location. The living room area features vaulted ceilings and is complete with a sleeper sofa, a flat screen TV, a Blu-ray DVD player and speakers and don’t forget about the inviting gas fireplace. The open kitchen is fully stocked and includes granite counter tops and all modern appliances. Take advantage of the great clubhouse next door, which is host to an indoor pool and indoor/outdoor hot tubs. With all of these great amenities, you will surely not run out of things to do.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bath (3 Full) / 1,624 s.f. / 3rd Floor
• Sleeps 10 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Captains Bunk (Twin over Full), 1 Twin Trundle Bed & 1 – Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High speed internet
• View – Lower 4 O’Clock Run & Peak 6
• Tyra Summit Condominiums – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St.:
o Shuttle – 0.3 miles on Four O’Clock Rd.
o Main St – 0.8 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 8 people (4 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player & speakers
• Outdoor Deck – Lounge chairs
• Laundry – Full-size stackable washer & dryer located in kitchen utility closet
• Parking – Underground parking with 1 space available – 1 parking space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Guestbook comments from the manager
My friends and I were absolutely thrilled with our accommodations. We felt like we had plenty of space, and we loved being right on the slopes. The rooms were plenty big, the beds were soft, and it was nice to have 3 separate bathrooms. As an added bonus, we were excited to find a handful of board games to play with, and loved that the kitchen was not only stocked with pretty much everything needed to cook, but even had things like spices and specialty equipment. We really loved this place, and will definitely stay there again!
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- US Dollars
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Gas Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Indoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 1624 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Master King Bath - Upper Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Bunk Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Master King Suite - Upper Level - 1 king, Sitting area, flat screen TV with Blu-ray DVD player
- Queen Bedroom - Main Level - 1 queen, Flat screen TV
- Bunk Bedroom - Main Level - 1 twin/ single, 1 bunk bed, 1 Captain's bunk (twin over full) + 1 twin trundle & TV
- Deck / Patio
- Guests provide their own meals