House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
NOTE: Our Availability Calendar is ALWAYS accurate and up-to-date thanks to online booking with VRBO/Homeaway. Our best available rates are as listed.
This Pebble Beach house caters to guests who have the highest standards for comfort, elegance and customer service.
Decorated with antiques, original paintings by local artists, and the highest-quality furnishings, this residence is a Pebble Beach classic, suitable for entertaining and special events. The property has hosted wedding dinners, fundraisers and executive retreats. This is a truly special home.
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is the luxury alternative to a cramped hotel room. Owned by a Pebble Beach resident, this house appeals to those who would otherwise stay at luxury accommodations such as the Lodge at Pebble Beach, the Inn at Spanish Bay, or the Post Ranch Inn. The value for this property is outstanding.
This house provides accommodation for up to six people. Views of the Pacific Ocean appear throughout the property. Enjoy the views while using the high-speed Wi-Fi connection. Watch sports on one of 4 flat-screen TVs, or simply read a good book in front of the fireplace.
A 21st-century kitchen provides both garden and ocean views, with access to a dining room that's perfect for entertaining. Exterior decks overlook the ocean and are perfect for watching sunsets. An inner courtyard offers a peaceful seat by the bubbling fountain.
Bedrooms are beautifully decorated, with beds and linens of the highest quality. The master bedroom has a view of Carmel Bay, as well as a recently-remodeled bathroom with both shower and Jacuzzi tub. A second bedroom provides two twin beds and ocean views, with a bathroom and shower across the hall. The third bedroom is a complete private guest suite with its own bathroom and shower, views of the water and forest, and a courtyard.
Renting this home is the perfect way to take advantage of local events such as the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, the Monterey Jazz Festival, and the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The Lodge at Pebble Beach is a 15 minute walk from the property.
This house offers privacy and quiet in one of Pebble Beach's most desirable neighborhoods. The Inn at Spanish Bay is only ten minutes by car. Both the Pebble Beach Golf Course and the Cypress Point Golf Club can be reached in less than five minutes drive to make those early tee times. All the attractions of Pebble Beach, Carmel's shops and restaurants, and the Monterey Peninsula are only minutes away by car.
Non-smokers only, please. Maid service and catering for special events available by arrangement. Three night minimum rental period.
About the Owner
As Pebble Beach homeowners for over 40 years, we desired an additional house for our extended family to use when visiting. We have decorated this house with the same care and feeling as our own residence located just around the corner. We invite you to be our guests and become one of our repeat renters who return year after year to enjoy this magic location.
Guestbook comments from the manager
My wife and I rented this house last year and liked it so much that we are renting it again this year. It is a lovely home --very well-appointed and immaculately maintained. The view of the ocean from the back deck is wonderful and the flow of the rooms, including the outdoor area, are perfect for entertaining. We hope to vacation at this home for many years.
5 based on 13 traveler reviews
Will stay again!
We look forward to having you come stay again.
Wonderful Home Away From Home
From the Owner
“This house is located in what we feel is one of the nicest areas of Pebble Beach. The home is walking distance to The Lodge at Pebble Beach and the Lone Cypress, yet is quiet and peaceful with very little traffic and plenty of privacy for relaxing. The sweeping ocean views are wonderful, yet the home is also cozy and perfect for relaxing inside. Sheltered gardens and a patio complete the unique setting.”
Activity and Interests
World-Class Golf, peaceful and quiet location, walk to Lodge at Pebble Beach as well as to Pebble Beach Equestrian Center and new Pebble Beach Golf Academy (opening 2014).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season 2015
May 1 2015 - Sep 30 2015
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100.00
- Cleaning Fee $200.00
- Property Damage Protection $79.00
- Tax Rate 10.5%
From the Owner
“The home is convenient for all Pebble Beach special events. Walk to the Lodge at Pebble Beach or the Pebble Beach Equestrian Center, stroll to the Concours d'Elegance to see the cars, or take an early morning run past the Lone Cypress. Golfers can be at the first tee of Pebble Beach, Spyglass, Spanish Bay or Cypress Point in minutes. The house is also perfect for entertaining as the patios and decks overlook the stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.”
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Parking Off Street ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Catering Available ...
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- jetted tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Ocean View
- winery tours
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- 2500 sq. ft.
- 4 Bathrooms
- Master Bathroom - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Dual sinks, access to private deck, ocean views.
- Queen Suite Bathroom - toilet, shower, Ensuite bathroom with shower for Queen Bedroom
- Hall Bathroom/Twin Bed Bath - toilet, shower, Across hall from twin bedroom.
- Downstairs Bathroom - Accessed from outside stairs, with second washer/dryer.
- Ensuite bathrooms (2), Master suite includes bathroom with jacuzzi tub, dual sinks, private deck. Third bathroom across hall from 3rd bedroom. Fourth bathroom is accessed from exterior staircase and is best for post-beach showers. Includes second washer/dryer combo.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom - Master suite with view of Carmel Bay, full ensuite bathroom.
- Queen Bedroom Suite - Private guest suite with ocean views and courtyard access.
- Twin Bedroom - Two twin beds and ocean views, bathroom across the hall.
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Panoramic Ocean Views from Point Lobos to Santa Cruz, Forest views of Monterey Pines, Luxury furnishings, Decks with furnishings, sheltered patio with fountain and furnishings, cable flat-screen TVs in LR and Kitchen, plus Cable TV in master bedroom, VCR/DVD. Propane gas grill located on outside deck, two sets of washer/dryers, Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bath, Two-Car Garage, Pets allowed upon payment of additional security deposit