House, 2 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6+2)
PLEASE NO WEDDING REQUESTS, CONTACT THE SANTALUZ CLUB FOR PACKAGES AND PRICING. PLEASE ALSO CLICK ON THE SECOND LINK BELOW FOR A FULL 100+ PICTURES GALLERY! Sentinel by award winning builder Baywood, stone walls & travertine floors. Ground floor master with stunning stone wall accents, custom gas fireplace and great views of the golf course, rolling hills and sunset. Detached casita quarters with steam room. Living room has home theater with 8ft screen, loft/office has built-in double desk, full garage with built-ins, incredible upgrades throughout. Outdoor fire pit & patios with unobstructed panoramic westerly views.
This jewel is located on a prominent hillside within the prestigious gated community of Santaluz, and with stunning views of the Rees Jones Championship Golf Course, rolling hills and peek ocean view, this home is the perfect luxury residence for anyone who appreciates peaceful 'Under The Tuscan Sun' living. This home boasts the finest details, amenities, and construction materials. The luxurious Santaluz community amenities include 3,800 acres of rolling hills, open space, panoramic views and miles of walking trails. Located adjacent to Rancho Santa Fe and just a short distance from sandy beaches and the Del Mar Racetrack, shopping, restaurants and theatres this home is a stunning place to stay during your San Diego vacation.
We do not have a hot tub/Jacuzzi in our home but if you are interested in renting one during your stay, check out the following link for a hot tub rental company here in San Diego:
Keywords: House, Villa, Single Family Residence, Casita, Guest House, Granny Flat, Peek Ocean Views, Golf Course Views, Quiet
Tuscan Villa in Santaluz, 284825
About the Owner
The feel of this property is a step back to older, simpler times. With countless natural elements incorporated into the decor, the wood, stone, linens and varied textures create a welcoming natural and cozy feel of being at home. Enjoy a retreat right at home enjoying books on the chaise lounge or sip cocktails while watching the sunset over the ocean next to our backyard fire pit. That's a vacation in and of itself. San Diego, and specifically our community of Santaluz and neighboring Rancho Santa Fe, is an amazing place to call home, whether it's a temporary visit or a place you are interested in purchasing your new home. Many 'winter' days are spent at our gorgeous local beaches like Torrey Pines, La Jolla Shores or even down south a bit at Coronodo, perhaps after a visit to historical Hotel Del Coronado. Either that or spend an afternoon at the theater at The Globe and stroll through beautiful Balboa Park, a day in Little Italy and the Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego. Spend a day at the world famous San Diego Zoo, explore 'Africa' at the Safari Park and/or take the kids to LegoLand. After a full day out exploring various San Diego attractions, enjoy fine dining at it's best at Mille Fleurs in historical downtown Rancho Santa Fe. The list is endless. Simply put, the quality of life during the time you spend in San Diego is unparalleled, be it as a vacation spot or as a place to call home in the near future. Being licensed Realtors and working at Pacific Sotheby's International Realty based in Rancho Santa Fe ourselves, we can help you with either. Go to JulioLindsay.com for more information about how you, too, can call San Diego home.
5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Tuscan Villa in Santaluz, 284825
THE spot for vacationing in San Diego
such a wonderful work in decorating and
furnishing the home. You will have a
great time there for sure. The master
bedroom faces South-West and the sunset
is just amazing from there. I wish the
add would have a picture of the sunset
with the hot air balloons in the back
ground, then you would see what I speak
about. The owners are also very friendly
and professional. I dealt with both
Julio and Lindsay, they are in real
estate business and know that customer
service is #1.
From the Owner
“We chose Santaluz to live because it feels like Tuscany. If you have been to Italy, you understand. When you enter the courtyard, you go back 300 years. It is close to everything, yet isolated from traffic and crowds of tourists. Our home is within a gated community and once you enter the gates, you will feel as if you've entered a 5 star resort.”
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jul 1 2015 - Sep 13 2015
7 night minimum stay
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Property Damage Protection $99.00
- Property Management Fee $175.00
- Cleaning Fee $295.00
- CC fee of 2.5% if appl. $0.01
ALL national holidays and Christmas will be charged at Summer Rates.
Cancellation policy: will refund 50% of booking fee on cancellations 30 days before arrival, no refunds on cancellations with less that 30 days notice
From the Owner
“The property is located where the super thick morning fog does not reach, yet we still enjoy peak ocean views on the horizon (which is especially nice during sunset!)”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available ...
- Covered Parking ...
- Garage ...
- Gas Fireplace ...
- Linens Provided
- Telephone ...
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet ...
- Catering Available ...
- Cooking Utensils ...
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Golf Course Front
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- health/beauty spa
- theme parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horseback riding
- miniature golf
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- hot air ballooning
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- rock climbing
- water skiing
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Master bath - toilet, tub, shower
- Casita Bathroom - toilet, shower, Mr. Steam in shower
- Powder room - toilet
- Nanny's bath - shower, Shower and sink
- Loft Bathroom - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master bedroom - 1 king, 1 baby crib
- Casita - 1 queen, 1 baby crib, Separate entrance
- Nanny's room - 1 murphy bed, Queen murphy bed
- King size bed (1) in master bedroom, queen size bed (1) in separate casita (guest room with full spa bathroom and private entrance), queen size murphy bed (1) in downstairs extra/nanny's room, baby crib available upon request (1)
- Deck / Patio ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Stone walls, tumbled travertine and hardwood floors, custom halogen lighting, and top of the line appliances. Great floor plan with master bedroom downstairs. Great room boasts home theater system that hides away when not in use (large 8 foot projection screen and surround sound speakers.) Secluded patios and a quiet sitting area with a fountain and fire pit can also be enjoyed. A separate casita or guest quarters is located off the main courtyard with its own private entrance and spa-like bath. Have your home office thanks to a complete built-in in desk system with two separate work stations. A downstairs room with sink, shower and a queen sized murphy bed can also be used as an additional maid/sleeping room.