3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Private Charm House in Paradise: AC, 3 TV's, WiFi & Phone
**** JUST CLICK BOOK-IT ****
** ALSO SEE OUR SPECIAL LOW SEASON RATES (JUNE, SEPTEMBER, & OCTOBER) **
Very Quiet & Secluded 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom Private Charm House, which includes 2 Master Bedrooms, 2 Master Bathrooms, & 3rd Kids Bedroom with Entertainment & Dining Area & Futon, Ice Cold AC, Excellent Ventilation & Ocean Breezes Throughout.
There are 3 televisions (2 flat screens) with deluxe satellite package, private high speed Internet, with two separate WiFi lines (one for back up) & hardline, with range extenders throughout, fully equipped kitchen with oven, brand new refrigerator, weekly maid service, five very comfortable hammocks to choose from, & really nice outdoor living areas & patios in a garden setting, & on over 1/2 acre privately gated property, very safe & with one of the best locations in Playa Avellanas, or Costa Rica in general, surrounded by a living cactus fence-line.
We are on the edge of the wilderness & with 72 acres of untouched jungle, estuary mangroves, & one of the most gorgeous stretches of beaches anywhere, right out in front.
There are also various wonderful local restaurants, bars, and a small grocery store within short walking distance. We are also happy to coordinate rides with us to the main grocery store whenever possible, as well as arrange for taxis.
Incredible fishing, surfing, beach combing, swimming, sunsets, golfing, & relaxing year round.
Shuttle transportation to & from the airport can be arranged for you. As well as many different tours & excursions.
There is tons of wildlife here - including howler monkeys, sea turtles, parrots, & so much more. Costa Rica is the most bio-diverse place on the planet & we have one of the best locations anywhere....
* In an effort to be more ecologically friendly, we have now switched to all biodegradable cleaning products for this rental (from bath soaps, shampoos & conditioners, to laundry/dish detergents, disinfectants, and window cleaners (with the exception of bleach) as well as high efficiency shower heads & faucets.
** For security purposes, please limit one car per household & no outside guests.
USA (949) 903-5875
CR + (506) 2652-9168
Keywords: avellana, avellanas, avelana, avelanas, playa avellanas, playa avelanas, hacienda pinilla, hacienda pinila
The Best Vacation
About the Owner
My family is from Southern California, living in the main house at the back of the property, along with our caretakers.
Whenever we can not be here, one of our caretakers, whom we trust greatly will be here to look out for you.
Also we have two very wonderful & loving guard dogs, Elvis & Bessie, our Rottweiler & Rhodesian Ridgeback.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Very great place to spend a vacation! Nice living atmosphere and excellent surf out front!
4.4 based on 29 traveler reviews
The Best Vacation
Secluded and secure rental for surfers
Great spot , a surfer's dream!Great spot , a surfer's dream!
I loved the after surf cold shower, and the bathroom interior is really cool with a natural stone finish. AC , Fast internet wifi and satellite tv (with HBO and other movie channels) ensured a great place to rest up for the next beach day.
Very safe house with an ultimate security perimeter of cacti, agave and other plants creating a cool and unique "bio fence". Ben, the owner, has two awesome dogs, super nice and also serve to protect the property.
Ben the owner is very nice and down to earth, always asked if I needed anything and how my stay was going.
There is two great bars walking distance , and a small store with limited supplies down the road.
I will be back!! Affordable and avellanas is my most favorite beach.
Thanks again Ben
Good house and Good Surf
Loved the house!!
We will definitely stay here again!!!
From the Owner
“We picked this location for our Costa Rica residence, because it is absolutely the best part of Costa Rica to be in! The beach is incredible & the surfing absolutely amazing!”
Activity and Interests
sunbathing, atv tours, zip-line canopy tours, surf lessons, golf lessons, volcano expeditions, turtle tours
* IF CALENDAR IS BOOKED, PLEASE ASK US ABOUT OUR OTHER RENTAL!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Low Season (June)
Jun 1 2015 - Jun 30 2015
5 night minimum stay
Low Season (Sep - Oct)
Sep 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
Though we do not accept cancellations, in the event you need to, just let us know far enough in advance so we can try to re-rent & then either credit your dates, or reimburse you.
From the Owner
“Nature, Serenity, Peace, and Relaxation... (ALSO SURFING, FISHING, & SUNSETS)”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Broadband Access ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Parking Off Street
- Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Wireless Internet ...
- Catering Available ...
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered
- health/beauty spa
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- golf privileges optional
- mountain biking
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Master Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, bathroom made with gorgeous blue green rock from Guatemala
- Master Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, bathroom made with gorgeous blue green rock from Guatemala
- Kids Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, Spanish Tiled with Cascading Sink on Inlaid Rock Table
- Two beautifully appointed master bathrooms made with exquisite blue-green rock imported from Guatemala, with dual shower-heads & all top of the line fixtures, & additional 3rd bathroom off of the living room.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Master Bedroom 1 - 2 king, Flatscreen TV, Master Bathroom, AC, Walk-in Closet
- Master Bedroom 2 - 2 king, Flatscreen TV, Master Bathroom, AC, Walk-in Closet
- Kids Bedroom & Enetertainment & Dining Area - 2 queen, 1 sleep sofa /futon, AC, Futon, TV, Bathroom, Dining Area
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Lawn / Garden
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- locally inspired unique & lovely house with five wonderful hammocks to enjoy. excellent place for those who are just looking to relax & get away from it all. (with everything needed for those who work from home)