Spacious Condo, 4 BR + Loft, 3.5 BA, Sleeps 16, Wi-Fi, Pool, Ocean & Bay views
— Stunning Beach-to-Bay Views —
Grab your flip-flops & go! Meridian 1001W is a 4-BR, 3.5-BA, Ocean Block property that's an easy walk from the water's edge. This exquisite penthouse rises high above the O.C. skyline for breathtaking views of the entire width of the island – from Beach to Bay! Beautifully decorated with hand-painted murals, high-end furnishings, and tile flooring, this home has everything you need for a carefree vacation. Gourmet Kitchen comes fully-equipped with top-of-the line stainless appliances, long breakfast bar & granite countertops. Spacious floor plan features 2 Master BRs – perfect for large groups or families vacationing together. Spiral staircase in LR winds upstairs to an additional sleep/sitting area in the Loft. You’ll enjoy flat-screen TVs/DVDs in every BR & LR (with extra HD channels), FREE Wi-Fi, full-size Washer/Dryer — even a beach cart provided for your use.
— Resort-Style Amenities —
Life at The Meridian is all about one thing: RELAXATION. Spend a day of tranquility on the Beach or take a refreshing dip in the large, Outdoor Heated Pool. Guests have access to exclusive amenities, including 2,000-SqFt Fitness Center& outside shower for rinsing off after fun in the sand. The Meridian is conveniently located near the Route 90 Bridge at 60th Street in one of the quietest & least-crowded sections of Ocean City. It is within walking distance of numerous fine restaurants & activities, including Fager's Island, Dead Freddies, Maui Golf & more!
PLEASE NOTE: Guests under 25 years of age are prohibited from renting this property from 5/15-6/30/13. During this timeframe, no online bookings will be honored. If you are interested in booking this property from 5/15-6/30/13, please call 800.555.4099.
This property is only available for Saturday check-in during the season and FlexStay (check-in any day of the week - 3 or 4 night minimum) during the off-season. Please call and speak with a Vacation Coordinator to confirm when the off-season begins for this property.
Unit amenities include:
• Panoramic Beach-to-Bay views
• Large Furnished Balcony
• Wireless Internet
• Flat-screen TVs/DVDs in all bedrooms & living room
• Gourmet Kitchen with new appliances
• Full-size Washer/Dryer
Building amenities include:
• 2,000 Sq. Ft. Fitness Center
• Large outdoor heated Pool
• Outside shower with foot wash
• Locked storage closet for guest use next to unit entry door
• 2 Parking Spaces
• Master - King
• Master #2 - Two Queen
• Bedroom #3 - Queen
• Bedroom #4 - Pyramid Bunk & Trundle
• Loft - Single Day Bed with Single Trundle
• Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
Guest Benefits (at no cost to you!):
• Free Starter Amenities (Bag of Gourmet Starbucks coffee, Dish Soap, Hand Soap, Bath Tissue, etc.)
• TravelVantage Program
• Free Concierge Service
• Complimentary Business Center
• Sunny Days Guaranteed!
This property is only available for a weekly rental with a Saturday check-in date.
• Building Registration Fee: None
• Non-Smoking. No pets.
• Mid-Week Clean & Worry-Free Linen Service available
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, add'l options or fees.
* Each reservation will need to sign a Lodging Agreement.
* Each reservation will have 10.5% tax, Processing Fee and Security Deposit Waiver Fee or refundable Security Deposit.
* We do business in accordance with federal Fair Housing Law. Equal Housing Opportunity.
* We are licensed REALTORs.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions and amenities shown above. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.
Keywords: Penthouse, Ocean City, The Meridian 1001, Ocean Views
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
The Condo was beautiful with high-end decor and very clean. It was represented well with the pictures/descriptions provided. We were not disappointed in the least. Beautifully decorated, spacious with gorgeous views. Wonderful view of the fireworks on the bay on July 4th. Our family really enjoyed this home. Plenty of room for all. Genna Murphy was very responsive with emails and answering my questions. She represented your firm in a very positive way.
Activity and Interests
Life at The Meridian is all about one thing: RELAXATION. Positioned directly along the peaceful Ocean City shoreline, this premier community offers generous views of the Atlantic Ocean and surrounding island that reach all the way to the Bay and beyond. Spend a day of tranquility on the beach or take a refreshing dip in the large, outdoor heated Pool. Guests have access to exclusive amenities, including a 2,000-square-foot Health & Fitness Center, spacious Social Room with giant plasma screen TV, and outside shower for rinsing off after fun in the sand.
The Meridian is conveniently located near the Route 90 Bridge at 60th St. in one of the quietest and least-crowded sections of Ocean City. It is within walking distance of numerous fine restaurants, and only minutes away from the Boardwalk, amusement rides, unbeatable shopping, recreational sports & world-class golf.
- $500-$1290/night or $2500-$6450/week
- US Dollars
- 01/03/15 - 05/20/15 $500-$640/night............$2500-$3200/week (3-night min)
- 05/21/15 - 05/29/15 $830-$970/night............$4150-$4850/week (4-night min)
- 05/30/15 - 06/26/15 $830-$1020/night...........$4150-$5100/week (7-night min)
- 06/27/15 - 08/28/15 $980-$1290/night...........$4900-$6450/week (7-night min)
- 08/29/15 - 09/07/17 $980/night.................$4900/week (4-night min)
- 09/08/15 - 09/25/15 $650/night.................$3250/week (4-night min)
- 09/26/15 - 11/20/15 $500-$590/night............$2500-$2950/week (3-night min)
- 11/21/14 - 01/01/16 $500-$600/night.........$2500-$3000/week (3- or 4-night min)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Internet ...
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- miniature golf
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Master Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, (Large Soaking Tub)
- Master Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Powder Room - toilet
- Outdoor Shower - outdoor shower
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Master Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Master Bedroom 2 - 2 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, (Pyramid Bunk Bed with Trundle)
- Loft - 2 twin/ single, (Twin Day Bed with Twin Trundle)
- Living Room - 1 queen, (Queen Sleep Sofa)
- Balcony ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- (Complimentary beach cart & locked storage unit provided for guest use)