Location, 3 Fireplaces, Hot Tub, WIFI, 5 BD + 4.5 BA, Mountian Luxury,
VILLA EAGLE AERIE
The Villa has a Courtesy VIP SKI SEASON CHARTER SERVICE included for your convenience from November through April for pick up/drop off anywhere with in a 5 mile radius of downtown Main St. Breckenridge with up to 4 one way trips per day between the hours of 7:30am to 5:30pm.
The Designer's Villa, who lived in Italy for 10 Years and skied the many great ski areas, loved the Villa's around Tuscany.
The Villa located high above Breckenridge has unbelievable views of The Breckenridge Resort Ski Runs and 10 mile Mountain Range from most rooms in the Villa and is located on a quiet, peaceful Cul de Sac.
The Villa has in-floor radiant heat and instant hot water throughout the home.
The Villa combines elegance and comfort for the perfect Mountain Vacation.
The Villa has 3 custom Gas Fireplaces, an an 8 person Hot Tub on the Patio with breath taking views in the day and incredible stars at night.
The Chef's Kitchen has a 6 Burner+Griddle Commercial style gas Range, extra large Fridge, is well and nicely equipped and a joy for cooking, it can also turn out to be "the gathering area" around Cocktail time.
The Great room has a large Fireplace, huge windows and views and soaring ceilings up to 28 ft. As spacious as it is, the Villa still has a cozy, inviting look and feel to it. The Dining room opens onto 2 Balconies, the front Balcony views the Ski Resort Mountain and runs, has a Gas Grill & Table with seating for 6+, the smaller side Balcony is a Morning Porch with a Table and seating for 4.
The Bald Eagle Master Bed is a work of art and equally comfortable. With a large walk in Closet (it can be used for a baby or small child's sleeping area).
The bath has Steam Shower, w/2 shower heads, a 2 person Jacuzzi Tub, two sink, Saltillo Tile & tumbled Marble w/custom carved counters and hug mirror.
Relax and play in the luxury this home has to offer.
•Luxury 5 bedrooms, 4 1/2 bathroom
•Stone and stucco finishes with a European Mountain influence.
•Gourmet kitchen with large refrigerator, 6 burner+griddle+2 oven commercial style Range.
•Living room with gas burning fireplace, hardwood floors, Flat Screen TV w/Genie
•Game Room with Gas Fireplace, Flat Screen TV,Mini and Wet Bar w/beverage fridge.
*Beautiful dining room that seats 8-10+
•Bald Eagle Master King: 4 poster king custom carved wood bed, gas fireplace, 40” Flat Screen TV. Large closet. Luxurious private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub for 2, shower w/2 shower heads and steam.
•Golden Eagle King: King Bed, Flat Screen TV, private bath with shower, bedroom door opens onto patio.
• White Tailed Eagle King: King Bed, bath with over sized shower + Loft w/double bed.
•Steller's Sea Eagle King: King Bed with full bath.
*Tawny Eagle Twins: Set of Twins, has access to bath in hall.
•Private outdoor Hot Tub with THE views during daylight and a Star filled Sky at night, simply beautiful!
*Balcony off dining room w/ gas grill and seating for lunch or cocktails with stunning Panoramic views.
*Morning Porch with table and chairs.
*Linens and down comforters.
*A 'starter' of paper products & soaps are provided.
* Home was Custom Designed and has Granite, Tumbled Marble, hardwood floors, Oriental carpets, Bedrooms have Wool carpet.
•2 car heated garage
•Radiant in floor heat
•4,500 Sq. Ft.
Flat Screen TV, Theater Surround Sound, Genie, Blue RayD The dining room seats 8 to a cozy 12 at the table and if needed another table to seat up to 6 + several bar stools for Island seating. The Custom Gourmet Kitchen has a large island which is great for gathering for cocktail hour. The Kitchen has a 6 burner+griddle+2 ovens Commercial style range, is well equipped with wine & beverage glasses, dishes, silver, pots and pans, etc. This Kitchen screams for Cooks that love a great Kitchen.
Game Room: Lg. stone fireplace, 10' wet bar w/beverage fridge, Game Table for Bumper Pool, Poker, Cards & Games. Flat Screen TV w/Theater Surround Sound, Play Station 3, Netflix. Large L Sofa and Cocktail Table plus basket full of oversized fluffy Towels to wrap up in then you get out of the large Hot Tub located close by on the Patio that has THE views by day and a Star filled Sky at night.
2 bay heated garage has ski & snowboard storage.
Driveway has extra car parking.
Entire Villa has in floor radiant Heat.
Water treatment system, good drinking water from all faucets. Laundry Room is complete.
Master Bedroom: Huge 4 Poster King carved wood bed. Flat Screen TV w/Mini, Rock Fireplace, Wool Antelope carpet, Balcony, walk in closet and M.bath w/Steam & 2 headed shower 2 person Jacuzzi Tub. Marble counters w/double sinks
tile heated floor..
Mini Master: King bed, hardwood floors, deck, bath w/over sized shower, Loft in suite has a double bed, dresser, mirror, carpet & ladder.
Antelope Mini Master: King bed, Flat Screen TV w/Mini, wool carpet, views, opens onto large patio, full bath.
Jaguar Suite has King Four Poster bed, Dresser, mirror, wool carpet, full bath.
Zebra room has twins, access to full bath &/or 1/2 bath.
Queen sleeper sofa in Great Room, access to 1/2 bath.
Large Balcony off of Great room with gas grill, table and seating for 6, VIEWS, VIEWS VIEWS!!!!
* A Morning Porch off Dining Room, and a Flagstone Patio.
* This home is stunning.
*All linens and down comforters provided. A 'starter' of paper products & soaps is provided.
About the Owner
LOVE BRECKENRIDGE, SKIING, HIKING, MOUNTAIN BIKING, MUSIC FESTIVALS, THE ENTIRE AMBIANCE OF TOWN AND AREA.
5 based on 11 traveler reviews
Luxurious, clean and fully prepared to host guests
A Winter Wonderland
The friendly neighborhood fox was a evening visitor that we looked forward to spotting each day. Tommie and JB have thought of everything you need to make your trip comfortable (including streamers for every room, should the altitude get to you). We invested in the O2 cans which seemed to help with altitude shortness of breath. Follow Tommie's recommendations for any easy altitude transition. Thanks guys. Sure looking forward to our next visit.
Tommie and JB
We are keenly aware of how we appreciate the condition, location, views, comfort and a well equipped home that is well built and maintained, that is beautifully furnished and comfortable, 3 wonderful Fireplace with Carved mantels, comfy beds, nice linens and comforters, plenty of glassware, dishes, silver, cookware and great Range.
We chose the lot on which to build Eagle Aerie because of the breath taking Mountain views and peaceful cul de sac street, the home was designed to take total advantage of the Panoramic views with lots of large windows, high ceilings, spacious rooms and special Art carvings. There is an Eagle's head carved in the main Perlin, a carved Elk head over the Kitchen Range and 9 foot double front doors with carvings of a Mountain Scene. The large Hot tub located on the front Flagstone patio has the same incredible views and the incredible star filled sky at night.
We try to think of every comfort and convenience for our guests and their enjoyment. We make our home for the enjoyment, comfort and peace for you..
We thank you for your kind words about Villa Eagle Aerie and hope you will return soon for another memorable vacation in Beautiful Breckenridge.
Great house, great view, great hosts!
The snow in Breckenridge is great for winter sports, summer is also a wonderful time to visit Breckenridge. The Wild Flowers in the Garden are so beautiful. The hiking and biking trails from the Villa are incredible. The spectacular views from most rooms in the Villa as well as from the Hot Tub on the Patio are simply breath taking.
We make every effort to insure the Villa not only meets, but exceeds our guests expectations by keeping the Villa in excellent condition, well equipped, nicely and comfortably furnished and well prepared for their arrival.
We assist our guests throughout the Booking process and are available while they are in residence to help with any questions or needs
that we or our professionals can help with.
We like to meet our guests when possible and certainly enjoy getting to know them over the phone, I always encourage guests and potential guests to call us.
From the Owner
“WE PURCHASED THE PROPERTY FOR THE BREATH TAKING VIEWS. THEN BUILT BEAUTIFUL VILLA EAGLE AERIE THAT WE AND ALL OF OUR GUESTS LOVE SO MUCH.”
Activity and Interests
VILLA EAGLE AERIE, Breckenridge, Colorado
Located on a quiet cul de sac with magnificent views of the 10 Mile Mountain Range and the Breckenridge Ski Resort Ski Runs.
There are many things to do from the house:
You can Cross Country or Telemark Ski on Baldy Mt., Snow Shoe, Mt. Hiking & Biking Trails and Snow Mobile.
Near by: 5 minutes to: an Indoor or Outdoor Ice skating Rinks, Main Streets shops, Restaurants, Bars, parks, churchs and 7 minutes to skier parking for Breckenridge Ski Resort or City Market grocery store, medical facility & liquor stores.
This Villa has amazing Mountain views of the Breckenridge Resort Ski Runs and 10 Mile Mountain Range.
Delight in the Mountain Majesty from the front Balconies as well as from the Hot Tub on Main Patio.
Other Activities: #1 rated snow board terrain park in US.
Blue Ribbon Trout River Fishing.
Precious Victorian Mining Town with Summer Music Festival. Breckenridge Golf Course + 4 other courses near by.
Horseback riding, dog sledding.
Golf: Breckenridge is one of 10 top Public Courses in America, Keystone Golf & River Run Courses are approx. 30 min. The Raven Golf Course in Silverthorne is approx. a 25 min. drive. Vail Golf Course is approx. a 45 -50 min. drive.
1:10 min to a nice Denver Golf Course or to the Cotton Golf Club in Eagle plus others great courses in that area.
Ski: The Breckenridge Ski Resort is a 6-7 minute drive from the home or there is a free shuttle on the 1/2 hour to the resort.
Copper Mountain Ski Resort is approx. 30 minutes from the home.
Vail Ski Resort is approx. 45 minutes.
Keystone Ski Resort is approx. 35 minutes.
A-Basin Ski Resort is approx. 45 minutes.
Beaver Creek Ski Resort is approx. 60 minutes.
Steamboat Springs Ski Resort is approx. 2 hours
Aspen Ski Resort is Approx. 2.5 hours.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 29 2015 - Aug 29 2015
4 night minimum stay
Aug 30 2015 - Nov 19 2015
4 night minimum stay
Nov 20 2015 - Dec 18 2015
4 night minimum stay
Dec 19 2015 - Dec 25 2015
6 night minimum stay
Dec 26 2015 - Jan 2 2016
7 night minimum stay
Jan 3 2016 - Feb 10 2016
4 night minimum stay
Premium Snow Season
Feb 11 2016 - Apr 2 2016
4 night minimum stay
Apr 3 2016 - Apr 24 2016
4 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Property Damage Protection $99.00
- Clean fee $300.00 + Tax
- Tax Rate 5.78%
Prices listed are per night.
Rates are not inclusive of tax, surcharges, or fees; clean fee, late check-out/early check-in, accidental damage Ins, travel insurance.
If you need to cancel, all monies are non-refundable unless your exact dates can be re-booked. If we can re-book your exact dates, all monies received less a 20% administrative fee, will be returned within 14 business days after your original reservation departure was scheduled.
From the Owner
“Bring your cameras !”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Computer Available ...
- Filtered Water
- Fireplace ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Free Local Calls
- Free Long Distance ...
- Garage ...
- Gas Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking ...
- Parking Off Street ...
- Rumpus Room
- Security System
- Telephone ...
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wireless Internet ...
- Catering Available ...
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker ...
- Cooking Utensils ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Toaster ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- Books for Adults
- Books for Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player ...
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Games for Kids
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Video Games ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Shower
- jetted tub ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- health/beauty spa
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- hot air ballooning
- hunting big game
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- rock climbing
- roller blading
- whitewater rafting
- 4500 sq. ft.
- 4 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bald Eagle Master - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Jacuzzi tub for 2 and a large steam shower, 2 sinks
- White Tailed Eagle - toilet, shower, This had an over sized shower, 1 sink
- Steller's Sea Eagle - toilet, combination tub/shower, 1 sink
- Golden Eagle - toilet, combination tub/shower, Full bath, Chandelier, tumbled marble and tile, heated floor
- Powder Room - toilet, Half bath on Main floor
- The 4 King bedrooms have Bathrooms, they all have have custom carved Alder cabinets, tumbled marble counters, Saltillo floors and granite accent w/ in-floor heating, Custom lighting, all linens. The Master has double sinks, a 2 person Jacuzzi Tub and a steam shower Eaglet's have access to a full or 1/2 bath in Hall.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bald Eagle Master - 1 king, Fireplace,TV w/Genie,Jacuzzi Tub, Steam Shower,2 Sinks, deck
- White Tailed Eagle - 1 king, 1 double, Double bed in loft, over sized shower in bath, deck
- Steller's Sea-Eagle - 1 king, Large window, Jaguar Carpet, Full Bath w/2 doors
- Golden Eagle - 1 king, Mini Master w/full bath, opens onto Patio with Hot Tub
- Eaglet's Nest - 2 twin/ single, Comfy & Cozy, has access to hall Bath's
- Queen Sleeper sofa - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Located in living area.
- Bald Eagle Master: Carved 4 poster bed, TV, Fireplace, Mountains Views, standing deck, walk in closet, Full Bath, 2 person Jacuzzi/steam shower. White Tailed Eagle: With King bed, up to 18 ft. ceiling, hardwood floors, oriental carpets, opens onto small deck. Loft with comfy double bed that is 6' w by 17.L & 6+ ft., carpet & 6+' ceiling. Golden Eagle: King, TV, 12' ceiling French style door to flagstone patio & Hot tub. Full Bath. Steller's Sea-Eagle: Wrought Iron King 4 poster 12 ' ceiling, large window, full bath. Eaglet's Nest, This cozy room has a set of comfy twins and access to full bath and/or a 1/2 bath and is located off the first floor game room. It is small but comfortable and very nice. 12' ceilings. 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa in Great Room
- Balcony ...
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda ...
- Small Cooler
- Tennis ...
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Wood Deck
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- The Villa has incredible views, is in excellent condition and is beautiful, comfortable and luxurious. There is a play station 3 system, you can access your own account plus the available library of movies, games, etc. There is a plug in for your I Pod to the surround sound system in the game room. There are large fireplaces in Great and Game rooms & Master Bedroom. The home has 2 levels with a staircase. House Keeping is available on request/ hourly charges would apply. A personal Chef can be recommended for you to make arranges with. The home is cleaned and stocked with several days supplies for dish soap, soap and paper products. This is a Luxury home and has nice bedding for your total comfort. There is no air conditioning because you do not need it here. The home and garage have in-floor radiant heat and a water filter system throughout the house. There is great hiking, mountain biking and snow shoeing from the home. Downhill & Cross Country Skiing nearby