ocean front on Bath Tub Beach, 3bedrooms + 2 baths, sleeps 6
Breathtaking Ocean Views. Decorated island style! We are located near the Polynesian Culture center - perfect location. Secluded from the street, traffic and noise, quiet beach front property. You can visit the Center, BYU, or the Mormon Church. A private beach in the front awaits you (no public beach access)
The house has a new porch and patio for enjoying the lovely views of the ocean and mountains. There's a plasma TV, high speed internet connection and cable TV. The bathrooms are redone and one is designed with travertine and a large glass shower.
Two bedrooms are separated from the master wing by the living room, dining room and kitchen. Great location on the windward side of the island. Always cool with wonderful ocean breezes. Corporations welcome. The property is completed gated and fenced. Marked No Trespassing - Private Property
Great Paradise Get Away - RELAX & Enjoy: Private beach access, no public beach access through the property!
Polynesian Cultural Center is just down the road. The Kuilima Gold Course at Turtle Bay Resort is ten minutes by car. This is Hawaii's only 36 hole golf facility featuring an 18 hole Arnold Palmer course.
The house is Beach front and due to the 'washing' away of the front lot, there's now a private cove, sandy beach. Entry is down a few private steps. Right out the front, enjoy the beach. There's world famous surfing as well as Sunset, Pipeline and Waimea surf beaches near by.
There's hiking trails through the coastal mountain. All services are only minutes from the house including groceries, video rental, pizza, medical, etc.
Yes - High Speed Internet Access
Amenities: High speed Internet access, Phone, Cable TV, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, , Cooking Utensils provided, Linens provided, Washer & Dryer, (BBQ), No Smoking. Beaches are owned by the state of Hi
Great Location - What's in the area?: Additional photos available, please email your request.
Activities: Hiking, Biking, Golf, Fishing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Cinemas, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Surfing, Windsurfing, Shelling
Area: Laie is home to the Morman Church, BYU University and the Polynesian Culture Center. Shopping, groceries, restaurants and movie theater.
Remember this is the COOL side of the island and no air conditioning is needed. We supply plenty of fans for your comfort.
The town is remote, yet has all the amenities!
Unlike other vacation rentals - we are IN the town of Laie! Located away from the main Kam Highway, you'll be protected from traffic noise. Safe neighborhood with an international flair. If you take a bus from the airport, you won't need a car here! There's a bus stop right out front. One of the best public bus systems in the US.
Come visit our BEACH HOME, very comfortable, clean but we are beach front, not a five star resort. Our wonderful managers will check you in and make sure that all is as expected. We've been renting for 9 years and have many happy guests that return year after year, even from Europe.
About the Owner
Unfortunately, I had a stroke in 2009 from the pressures of my work. I was forced to retire and to learn to walk and talk again. I'm so blessed with a new life and a wonderful outlook. I want to share the beauty of my home for others to enjoy. It's for sale as well since I am limited on my ability to travel as I am taking care of my 84 yr old Dad.
4.7 based on 50 traveler reviews
Great for children
Amazing views and wonderful beach
Beautiful place on the beach
Thank you! Would love to come back again.
From the Owner
“When you look out the front door you can see why. It is a picture of paradise. The views are awesome.”
Activity and Interests
This is a wonderful, quiet town home to the Mormon Church, BYU and the Polynesian Culture Center. The house is set back from the street! Secluded with it's own fence and gate for your personal privacy. Walk to BYU or across the street to PCC.....
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 25 2015 - Nov 30 2015
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $40 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200
- Property Damage Protection $49
- cleaning $275 + Tax
- Tax Rate 16.95%
DO NOT RESPOND to craig's List....it is a SCAM, we do not advertise on craig's list. We are on HomeAway, VRBO, FlipKey and some related sites, NOT Craig's List. Sorry we no longer allow events at the property.. RENTAL of High Chair / packnplay $10 Extra Cleaning over 6 $25 additional & $20 per night for guests. STATE of Hawaii REQUIRES 30 day rentals, email request if BOOKIT feature not working
From the Owner
“Managers that live by and keep the property well maintained. Living on the ocean requires daily repairs and upkeep. Martha and Keld are kind and caring hosts. They will welcome you and tend to your needs, however, they can not control the weather!!”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Free Long Distance
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street ...
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Wireless Internet ...
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils ...
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books for Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games for Kids
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Library ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome ...
- limited accessibility ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Mountain View
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom - toilet, shower, Two sinks
- Master bathroom - toilet, shower, new sink/vanity
- Master bedroom has a new separated vanity/sink area installed! There are two sinks in the other bathroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, two twins
- Sunroom, twin sofa bed - 1 sleep sofa /futon, pack n play available
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, connected to sitting room/BR 4 sofa bed
- Master room has a Queen bed and a sitting room attached.. Use for extra sleeping space or just relaxing away from the main room. The sofa also folds out into a twin bed. The two living room sofas make into twin beds, they are in the living room so you wouldn't have much privacy! We price for 6 and it is extra for over 6. NOT TO EXCEED 8 (adults and children combined)
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- 4 garden chairs
- 4 beach chairs
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- We try to accommodate all requests. Let us know if you need a high chair, etc. Manager is available 24/7 via cell phone. Neighbors next door also assist with any requests from guests! It's friendly Hawaiian style neighbors. Vacation in paradise! Enjoy the ocean and cool breezes. there's even FREE telephone calls to the US and on the island. We also have digital TV, and high speed Internet access. Please know there are no AC units in this property, but are not necessary with the cool ocean breeze. Ceiling and floor fans are provided. We have two solar attic fans and vents in the roof line. There's hardly a day without the fresh, ocean air! There's plenty of starter items, such as toilet paper, paper towels. You are welcome to bring your own snorkel gear or buy them locally, very inexpensive and even the boogie boards. Sand toys are provided for the little ones. The yellow home stands alone next to the blue unit, just share the yard, each has it's own parking, patio