2 Bedrooms, 2 FULL Bathrooms plus sofa bed, Sleeps 9
2 BR Townhouse at the base of Snow Summit
Easy 4 minute walk to Snow Summit Ski Lifts as close as the snow summit parking lot
Explore the Village great shops, dining and movies only a 5 minute drive
Living Area has queen sleeper sofa and loveseat in front of gas starting wood burning fireplace
Fully equipped Kitchen & dining table that seats 7 with 3 additional counter seats
Master bedroom has king bed, flat screen tv and ensuite full bathroom
2nd bedroom has queen bed & twin over full bunk bed with 2nd bathroom across hallway
Stay with us and Snow Summit - it's just across our parking lot and you are on the mountain! Or, take a short drive down the road and you are on Big Bear Lake
Relax and enjoy all of Big Bear Lake's spring & summer activities in this newly renovated two-story townhome! This exceptional home is located right next to the San Bernardino National Forest trailhead . We also have FREE WIRELESS INTERNET
Kitchen is stocked with brand new dishes, glassware and cutlery for 10 along with all the cooking and baking needs for gourmet meal preparation including blender, toaster, coffee maker, and microwave oven.
In the evening how about a glass of wine on the outside deck and afterwards relax beside the gas-start, wood-burning fireplace while you watch a video in the cozy living room!
4 minute walk to Snow Summit
Relax and Enjoy Big Bear Lake
Zip Line thru the Forest
Shop & Dine in the Village
Relax in the clear Mountain Air
Smooth process and the place is clean!
About the Owner
We're a multi-generational family that loves to snowboard, ski and snowshoe in the winter and mountain bike and hike in the summer. We LOVE Big Bear and all it has to offer including the great little kitchy shops and year-round fun. Join us in our home and relax and let the Big Bear experience draw you in the way it does for us every time we're here.
4.8 based on 13 traveler reviews
Smooth process and the place is clean!
Lovely well-attended and cozy home away from home.
Great & awesomeGreat & awesome
Amazing Snow Summit Location!!
Great location. Walking distance to Snow Summit.
The unit itself was nice and clean. Kitchen had everything we needed to make breakfast and dinner. Space wise we could have easily had a few more friends stay with us.
The owners are very nice and respond quickly to emails. We are hoping to do another weekend trip before the end of summer and will definitely stay here if we do.
Great location and clean cabin
Activity and Interests
Other Activities: Shopping, Boating, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Wildlife Viewing,
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $75
- cleaning $80 + Tax
- Tax Rate 8.0%
All rentals require 8% tax and $80 cleaning fee
Pet fee of $50 on approved pet
2 night stay required for any Friday or Saturday night
Winter Holiday MLK & President's weekends 3 night minimum
- Away From It All
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Gas Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided ...
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street ...
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace ...
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- autumn foliage
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- rock climbing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Full 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Ensuite
- Full 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Adjacent
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, 1 double, 1 twin/ single, Twin over Double bunk
- Living Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon, Queen pull-out sofa
- The Master Suite features a California King Bed with full en-suite bath and bathtub. The Guest Bedroom offers a Queen-size bed and a bunk bed with twin bed over full futon with adjacent full bath and bathtub. Both bedrooms are furnished with cable television. Living room sports a queen-size sleeper sofa along with another television and a DVD/VCR player.
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
- Guests provide their own meals
- Kitchen is stocked with brand new dishes, glassware and cutlery for 10 along with all the cooking and baking needs for gourmet meal preparation including blender, toaster, coffee maker, and microwave oven. In the evening how about a glass of wine on the outside deck and afterwards relax beside the gas-start, wood-burning fireplace while you watch a video in the cozy living room! Linens Provided: Sheets, pillows, comforters, and duvet covers provided for each bed (including for queen pull-out couch). Also included are a towel set for 8 guests (bath towel, hand towel & washcloth). Off Street Parking: Two parking passes permitted. Pet Friendly: One dog (under 50 lbs) permitted with owner's pre-approval and $50 non-refundable pet fee.