House, 3 Bedrooms + Other (See Description), 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 9)
Destin Vacation home close to the beach! 'Scarlett' Fantastic Florida Cottage in the gated neighborhood of Emerald Shores! Bigger 3BR/3.5BA plan located close to the tennis court and pool! Spread out in this big and spacious home! Sleeps 9! This home has 2 living areas! Nice screened porches and covered balconies! Big yard too! Room for 4 vehicles! Inside, you'll find 2 master suites, 1 on the 1st floor and 1 on the 2nd floor! 2 king beds, 1 queen bed, and 2 sets of trundle beds! No sleeper sofas! TVs in every room! Nicely furnished and decorated. New furniture April 2012! You'll love this home! It is sure to please! Big Screen TV with HD Cable Box including multichannel HBO & Cinemax! All the comforts of home! Upgrades include corian counters and hardwood floors! The rooms are nice & big! Walk to the beach or hop on the tram during the summer! The beach is a short 5 to 7 minute walk, maybe 3/10 mile at the most! Centrally located to all Destin activites including shopping, restaurants, water parks, and Golf! Other Emerald Shores amenities include gated neighborhood, access from both the beach and HWY 98, 2 pools, tennis court, basketball goal, and a private beach cabana with lounge chairs, picnic tables, and restrooms right on the beach!!! Beach chairs are available for a fee with the vendor on the beach.
Gated community at both ends! Access from Scenic Gulf Drive and from Hwy 98! Easy for getting around! Private beach cabana with lounge chairs, picnic tables, and restrooms located right on the beach! 2 pools, tennis court, and basketball goal! Nice community with loads of character and very close to the beach and all Destin activities! Walk to 2 restaurants along the beach right outside our neighborhood!
The Destin area is known as the Luckiest Fishing Village in the World! Deep sea fishing is very popular in the region. The sugary white beaches and the clear, sometimes Emerald Green waters give true meaning to the word, 'Paradise!' The Destin area is abundant with restaurants, bars, shopping areas, golf, and water sports. Bungee jumping, go karts, bumper boats, miniature golf, deep sea fishing, dolphin cruises, water park, bowling, movie theaters! All you could want in a small area!
Vacationing here is an annual, sometimes two to three times a year event for many families! You should come too! When you come once, you'll want to come again and again! Some people make this area home after just one visit! Come see why! Destin and Miramar Beach run together and extend about 12 miles from the Destin Bridge to the Sandestin Resort in Miramar Beach. Loads of activity packed into a small area!
No Security Deposit! Save peace of mind with our Accidental Damage Protection Program!
Managed by Crystal Waters Realty. We manage other rentals too! Please let us know how we can help you!
A Snowbirds Dream
About the Owner
We are from the Atlanta area but have been coming to Destin for years! Love it!
4 based on 3 traveler reviews
The property manager was adequately helpful.
The vacation rental was very clean.
I was very happy with the location.
I was very dissatisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I do not recommend this vacation rental.
I have stayed at Emerald Shores at least 6 times. I have never rented a home in this condition. The floor in front of the dishwasher was bowed. The top stair on the 2nd level felt like the padding was missing and the carpet was torn. The front porch needed some upkeep. The property management promptly replied to the call about water coming from the ceiling. We gave them only 3 stars because they did not inform us that someone was going to work on the roof.
A Snowbirds Dream
A Snowbird Dream
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was very happy with the location.
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
Emerald Shores is a great location for just about anything you would want to do on your vacation, be it shopping, the beach, golfing and site seeing. The scarlett house provided us a feeling of being in our own home. It was very comfortable and we would definitely consider a return trip to this gated community. Crystal Waters Reality was outstanding and responded immediately to any needs we had.
From the Owner
“Emerald Shores is, 'BY FAR,' the best vacation home neighborhood along Scenic Gulf Drive! It is gated, has 2 pools, a tennis court, a basketball goal, shuffle board, and a private beach cabana with lounge chairs, picnic tables, and restrooms right on the beach!”
Activity and Interests
Gated neighborhood very close to the beach! Centrally located in Destin between the Outlet Mall and the Destin Commons Mall of Scenic 98. You'll love the shopping! The kids will love the Big Kahunas Water Park and other theme parks only 3 miles to the West! The Harbor is about 5 miles to the West. Lots of activities there too! Golf is everywhere! Lots to do within a 6 mile area! You'll love it! ****LONG TERM RENTAL is available from Sep 1st to about May 15th at $2200 per month. This includes all amenities and utilities!****
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- From $850-$2400/wk**Nightly Rates Too!**
- ADD $309 Booking Fees + 11.5% Tax on all. Call for Nightly Rates!
- 3-1 to 4-10 $1785/wk 3nt min ---- 4-11 to 5-17 $1200/wk 3nt min
- 5-16 to 5-22 $1785/wk 4nt min ---- 5-23 to 6-5 $2200/wk $360/nt 4nt min
- 6-7 to 7-24 $2400/wk 4nt min ---- 7-25 to 8-14 $2200/wk $360/nt 4nt min
- 8-15 to 9-6 $1200/wk 3nt min ---- 9-7 to 10-31 $950/wk 3nt min
- 11-1 to 1-1 $850/wk $2300/mo for 3****Jan to Mar 7th $1800/mo for 2***
- Rates subject to change until confirmed. 50% due at booking. Balance due 30 days
- before arrival. Trip Cancellation Insurance offered 6.5% of total.
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
From the Owner
“The private beach cabana located on the beach is unique in this area. No other neighborhood has one!”
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible ...
- health/beauty spa
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- miniature golf
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- 2300 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Master Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, Master Bath 1st floor
- Master Bath 2nd floor - toilet, combination tub/shower, Master Bath 2nd floor
- Hall Bath 2nd floor - toilet, shower, 2nd floor shared bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, Half bath 1st floor
- 3.5 bathrooms. The half bath is on the main floor.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Master 1st floor - 1 king, Master Bedroom with private bath & porch!
- Master Bedroom 2nd floor - 1 king, Master 2nd floor with private bathroom & balcony!
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 4 bunk bed, Queen bed in guest room
- Trundle bed - 3 twin/ single, Trundle bed in 2nd floor living room & day bed in master
- 2 King beds, 1 queen bed, 4 twins (2 sets of trundle beds) One in 2nd floor living room and the other in the 2nd floor master bedroom.
- Balcony ...
- Deck / Patio ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tennis ...
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- You'll love the Private Beach Cabana for Emerald Shores! No other neighborhood has one! You'll find restrooms, picnic tables, storage for bikes & wagons, showers, and a short order cafe/bar open during busy times! Walk to the beach or hop on the tram from about June to Aug 7th!