Villa, 4 Bedrooms + Sunroom, 5 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
Nestled on a twelve acre farm, the villa totals 5000 square feet (about 500 square meters), with four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a spacious living room, and a fully-equipped kitchen, as well as an outdoor pool and patio with a wood-burning oven and BBQ grill. Wireless High Speed Internet, Phone service, and Direct TV are available inside.
Perched on a hillside amidst the lush Costa Rican rain forest WITH OCEAN VIEWS, this beautiful villa provides the ultimate exclusive experience. While just minutes from town, visitors to the villa are afforded an unusually private, captivating setting. Twelve acres of land surround the villa, guaranteeing peace and quiet throughout the day and allowing for long, tranquil walks amid luxuriant vegetation and wildlife, without ever leaving the property! A short car ride takes you to stunning beaches, where a host of activities supply endless opportunities for fun in the sun. Heading inland leads to fantastic national parks, volcanoes, mountains and more.
Constructed from native stone, wood and glass, the high ceilings and large, open spaces of the villa give you the needed space to relax, while soaring windows on all sides capture breathtaking views of the ocean, sunsets, and verdant surroundings. Sleek, contemporary design furnishings provide luxurious comfort and functionality, while all the necessary amenities will satisfy your every need.
A full time housekeeper and gardener will ensure your stay is trouble free. A chef is available upon request.
A taxi to and from the airport or a rental car can also be arranged on request.
Keywords: Most beautifull Villa in Costa Rica.
Beautiful home with an outstanding view
About the Owner
4.3 based on 3 traveler reviews
The staff is friendly.
We were never provided with keys to lock up after we left for the day/night; however, nothing was stolen.
No warm water in one of the rooms we stayed at.
The maids did a great job of cleaning up after us.
The beds were really confortable.
This is a "zen" type place.
Down side to this property you should know about:
- The "hill".... this house is on a massive hill and only a few of the taxi's we took could even make it up it, yes it is that big and steep. So plan on some serious hiking, it is a workout not to look forward to.
- The people looking after the house speak almost no English at all, in fact we had a guy in our group who spoke very little Spanish and even they had a hard time communicating. The communication barrier was an issue during our stay.
- I slept in one of the rooms outside, closest to the kitchen and it was an amazing room and a great view to wake up to. But I never had hot water in my private bathroom and my bedroom door was broken and would not close at all. I only had a screen on my room and bugs and a frog did get in my room. I mentioned it to the staff on the day of our arrival and they shrugged their shoulders and never fixed it the entire week I was there.
- One night we forgot to turn the lights off in the pool, instead of telling us or trying to let us know they turned the lights off and locked the door to where they turn on. They just locked us out….. We did talk to them and get it back open again but it was once again a hassle.
- The house is 20-25 min from town. A van to carry all of us (we were a group of 8) was 60.00 each way. We started to get 2 cars instead and that was 40.00 each way (20.00 per cab) but we had to negotiate that, some cabs wanted more. Hulio, (no idea how you spell it) drives a red car with a silver roof rack (small town, you can’t miss him) he was GREAT and took good care of us. He charged us 20.00 each way, he could make it up the hill every time and he was SUPER reliable when we called and set pick up times.
Over all I would stay here again in a heartbeat, for me personally the issues were minor and did not ruin the stay.
Beautiful home with an outstanding view
Activity and Interests
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Property Damage Protection $89
in busy season we will require payments in full at the time of the booking.
our pricing is based up to 8 people in the group - up to 12 people will be 100$ per person per day additional.
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Linens Provided
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Area
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- pets considered
- Ocean View
- health/beauty spa
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- 5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Bathroom 5
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- King size beds (2), Queen size Beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2)
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- house can sleep up to 12 people. over 8 there will be additional charge of 100$ per person per day.