3 oversized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6 persons,
Casa Pura is set in lush tropical gardens and with the beach and waves only 500 meters away it is an ideal place to enjoy the Brazilian tranquility with your family or friends.
The villa offers 320m2 of living space including 3 oversized air-conditioned bedroom suites with each their own bathroom fitted with vanity and walk-in shower. The 2 bedrooms on the lower ground have sliding doors to the terrace and pool area. The master suite is situated on the first floor and has an own private terrace with sea views as well as a luxurious oversized bathroom with a double walk in shower and walk in closet.
The comfortable living area is also situated on the first floor and the floor to ceiling windows offer unforgettable views of the ocean and give a complete feel of openness. Sliding doors give access to an outdoor terrace. The living area comprises of a TV, an extensive DVD collection, books and an office area and Wi-Fi throughout.
Kitchen and outdoor area: The kitchen is fully equipped including a cooking island and breakfast bar, all the counters are topped with high end custom made granite. Stairs lead to the roof terrace with a cactus garden, sun beds and 360 degrees views of Pipa and surroundings.
On the outside of this holiday villa is an infinity pool that is surrounded by a large decking area with outdoor lounge furniture and kitchen area, including a fridge to have cold drinks and refreshments throughout the day.
You can either choose for relaxing under the warm Brazilian sun, drinking caipirinha’s or just enjoying the serenity of nature.
In the evening this area is ideal for dinner parties, an oversized BBQ grill is placed to cook the fresh lobster and fish.
Garden: The tropical garden around the villa offers a range of typical Brazilian fruit trees like acerola, piña and pitanga to the more familiar banana, coconut, papaya, grape, tangerine, orange and lime trees and a lot of very exotic and colorful flowers. Exotic birds including hummingbirds regularly explore the garden and even green iguana's, chameleon's and cute little marmoset monkeys can spotted in and around the area.
Services: Services included;
- local manager,
- cleaning maid,
- pool maintenance,
- For foreign guests we have a local mobile phone available to use. It contains pre-programmed numbers of emergency services, local manager, caretaker, trusted (motor) taxis and restaurants, and additional services, etc.
Additional services can be provided upon request;
- babysitter / nanny,
- private chauffeur,
- airport transfers
- massage & acupuncture treatments,
- barman/cocktail specialist,
- oyster specialist,
- private yoga / samba,
- and much more...
Note we can sometimes accept shorter than 5 day stays, just send us a massage.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
wanted to thank Casa Pura for this week, wonderful!
Joao, his wife, his daughter and Corne are very hospitable!
Surely the next trip to Brazil do not hesitate to return to this house and Pipa!
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
Simply the Best !!
The owners, manager and caretaker's family were all wonderful and very responsive to every request and detail.
For the vast majority of our stay we did not have a car. We did a lot of walking into the village and nearby Praia do Amor. If you're not up for the walk, just ask the caretaker to give you a lift - he owns a taxi cab. Besides, since you're not driving, you can enjoy a lot of cervejas or caipirinhas on the beach !!
If you have young kids (like we do) you will no doubt meet the adorable Giovanna (the caretaker's little girl) who loves to hang out and play. Don't forget Lola, the original lazy brown dog, who loves to sleep in the shade of the garden and keep an eye on things in the pool.
Waking up every morning in this house was like a dream come true. Such a privileged view of the ocean and atlantic forest - really spectacular from every room on the 2nd level - not to mention the rooftop.
Oh, and while this may not be important to everyone - the Internet access for such a remote location was actually quite excellent (about 500kbps up and down). As near as I could tell, the access is a microwave based DSL which suffers a bit from "rain fade" but otherwise worked brilliantly. I brought my own Vonage router and was able to make crystal clear phone calls every day.
We give our strongest recommendation to anyone considering staying in the area. It may not be the least expensive option but you will not regret one cent of what you spend.
We can't wait to go back - sincerely.
Rick & Luciana (and kids!)
Pipa's paradisePipa's paradise
A 'little' paradiseA 'little' paradise
Communication with the owners was great and the staff and local manager are very helpful.
The views are stunning and we spend a lot of time in the pool.
Its great location makes it a little paradise.
Will be coming back next year and are missing it already!
Casa Pura, Beleza Pura
such a lovely time
Activity and Interests
Casa Pura is in close proximity to best rated beaches of Brazil, enjoying stunning views of the Atlantic and situated in stylish Pipa, 80 kms south of Natal in the Nothreast region of Brazil the location offers a wealth of flora and fauna and the lively village organises many festivals or events, like culinairy festival, literairy festival, national beach ball competition, carnival, concerts of famous bands, etc etc.
Other Activities: (kite)surfing, paddleboarding, canoeing, capoeira, quadbiking, buggy on beach, horse riding on beach, paragliding, sandboarding, yoga salsa/samba more
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (GBP) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit £830.00
Minimum stay 5 nights
- Away From It All
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- Parking Off Street
- Secure Parking
- Security System
- Sofa Bed
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Books for Adults
- DVD Player
- Games for Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Daily Maid Service
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- pets considered
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- rain forests
- theme parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- golf privileges optional
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- water skiing
- 320 m²
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, bidet, double shower and double basins
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, bidet, make-up dresser
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, bidet, walk-in shower
- Outdoor shower - outdoor shower
- All bathrooms are equipped with imported ceiling shower heads whereby the master suite has a two showers next to each other, custom made granite, dual-flush toilets and stylish finishings. The outdoor shower, located near the pool, allows you to rinse off or cool down during the day and is made of a giant seashell.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- master suite - 1 queen, 1.60x2.00m
- guest suite - 1 queen, 1.60x2.00m
- guest bedroom - 1 queen, 1.60x2.00m
- The master suite on the first floor enjoys stunning views of the surrounding vegetation and the ocean, air conditioning, luxurious bathroom with double shower and double washing basins and a balcony overlooking a gorgeous valley and providing stunning views of sunsets every evening. The guest suite on the ground floor enjoys direct access to the terrace and pool area, vanity dresser with special make-up lighting, air conditioning and luxurious bathroom. The third bedroom is oversized with also direct access to the terrace and pool area, air conditioning and has adjacent luxurious bathroom. Despite the house being naturally air conditioned with a constant sea breeze as well as being equipped with air conditioning, all bedrooms come with luxury four-point mosquito nets.
- Deck / Patio
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Small Cooler
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway to Water
- 14 garden chairs
- 3 beach chairs
- Guests provide their own meals
- The pool has 4 steps leading into an equal depth of 1.5m so please keep an eye on small children.