Modern 1 Bedroom Apartment for 2 people in the best neighboorhood
Beautiful Boutique Apartment located in Rosales, The most exclusive and central neighborhood of the city with unique stylish atmosphere. The apartment is between "Zona Rosa", a convenient area for shopping and entertainment, and "Zona G", an exclusive dining area where are located the best restaurants of the city,: such as "Astrid y Gaston", "Harry Sasson" "Criterion", "La Cigale", "Nazca", "Heaven", "Rafael", Among Others. The apartment is walking distance to the new financial district, ATMs, supermarkets convenient (eg, with delivery Carulla 7-24hrs), Malls (eg, Andino, El Retiro, Atlantis), cinemas, public transportation and taxis.
Reach the apartment from El Dorado International Airport in just 25 minutes.
Great for embassies, companies and foreigners.
Relax in a modern apartment with Wi-Fi and comforting amenities That includes:
* 1 Bedroom - Double bed size - work desk with lamp -
* Living room, completely Furnished with genuine leather sofas
* 1 Bathroom - Luxury towels and nicely decorated
* Cable TV with 42 'Plasma TV and HiFi Stereo Audio System
* Completely equipped Kitchen open
* Wi-Fi Internet
* All utilities included in the price (Water, energy, land fees)
It is a non-smoking apartment and it is not allow pets inside it.
• If you need assistance on your arrival, we offer a pickup / drop off service and take you to the property for $ 30 USD (waiting you at the Airport)
• If you need maid service or someone to wash your clothes and do the house everyday $ 35 USD service for full day or $ 20 for half day.
• If you need private transportation we can do all the arrangements (Full day or special services)
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The apartment is located in the heart of the financial district. Discover the main dining and entertainment area, Zona G, just a short walk from the apartment and stroll to Zona Rosa, the prestigious neighborhood With many exclusive stores and nightspots. Shop in national and multi-national stores at Andino Shopping Mall, just a mile from the apartment, or head to Atlantis Square for more shops, a Hard Rock Cafe and a movie theater. Experience the vibe of the city at Andres Carne de Res restaurant and bar. For culture and history visit historic La Candelaria neighborhood with several museums, churches and interesting architecture in the Spanish Colonial and Baroque style. Marvel at over 34,000 pieces of gold in the Gold Museum. For breathtaking views of the entire city, take a cable car to the top of the Cerro de Monserrate, the mountain Which overlooks Bogota.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Limpieza $20
- Refundable damage deposit $150
Según acuerdo. Antes o el día de ingreso al apartamento.
Se solicita un depósito de USD. 300 que será devuelto una vez se termine el periodo de arriendo y se verifique que no existe necesidad de hacer uso del depósito,
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Broadband Access
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 45 m²
- baño 1 - combination tub/shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- dormitorio 1 - 1 double, 1 sleep sofa /futon
- It is available for one airmattres aditional acomodate one person in the living room.
- Crow's Nest
- Guests provide their own meals