Beautiful 2600 +/- sq ft custom in popular SOUTH PALM DESERT . Features Include:
1. Large master with view of the pool & mountains. Has a large 5-pc master bath suite with very large walk-in closet. Flat screen TV, sitting area, desk area with printer/scanner. The king bed has a very comfortable pillow-top mattress and down comforter.
2. Two additional bedroom are on the opposite side of the house and they separated with a full bath. Bedroom 2 has a pillow-top queen bed and Bedroom 3 has a very comfortable dense foam mattress.
3. Living room has lots of seating,granite/marble, flat screen TV, DVR/CD, books, games, 12' ceilings, gas fireplace, bar area and beautiful views of the mountains and pool area.
4. Dining room has a glass top table with 6 chairs and is open to the living room.
5. Kitchen has granite counters, beautiful dishes/utensils and is FULLY stocked with all the necessary amenities and more! Lots of pantry area and a full utility room between the kitchen and the garage.
6. Pool/patio is perfect for relaxing or entertaining guests. Outdoor BBQ kitchen has a refrigerator and high counter with 4 stools. The salt water pool/spa will be heated upon request - additional fee.
UNBELIEVABLE LOCATION about 1.5 blocks to famous El Paseo Drive (Rodeo Drive of the Desert). Walk to the best dining, shopping, art galleries in the desert!
Owner is a licensed real estate agent.
3 night minimum
Sorry - NO pets & NO smoking
9% CITY TAX FOR RENTALS LESS THAN ONE MONTH
We have been happily married for over 49 years. We have 2 grown children, 5 teen-age grandsons and 4 'grand-dogs'! Our primary residence is in Kirkland, WA. Arlyn is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Registered Investrnent Advisor (RIA) & Sharon is a Managing Broker with Coldwell Banker in Seattle.
Arlyn has been a Certified Financial Planner for over 36 years - trading with TD Ameritrade. He has been named as one of the top Wealth Managers in the Pacific NW. Sharon was a house model for Nordstrom, helped to start the Seattle Model's Guild and is a member of SAG/AFTRA. She worked for the owners of the Seattle Seahawks for 10 years and is now a Managing Broker/Realtor.
Hobbies/Interests include: family, friends, church, golf, theater, music, cooking & dining, travel and Palm Desert.
“We chose Palm Desert for it's sunshine, warmth, golf and easy proximity to the coast. Retirement was on the horizon, as well. Location was always of great importance and you just can't get a more convenient and fun location than this. The layout of the home was perfect with great open spaces for entertaining; the master bedroom was large and separated from the other two bedrooms - great for everyone's privacy! Then, there was this wonderful pool/spa area with great views!”
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 15 2015 - May 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Check, Wired funds, Pay-Pal (ask owner)
SECURITY DEPOSIT IS $2000 FOR MONTH+ RENTERS
9% TAX APPLIES TO ONLY RENTALS LESS THAN ONE MONTH (Per City of Palm Desert)
Tax applies ONLY to any rentals less than one month stay.
Security Deposit is $2000 for Month+ renters.
“We love to take early morning walks on El Paseo ending up at the community watering hole - Starbucks! We enjoy all the great amenities within walking distance plus the surrounding area. Sometimes we just cook at home and look at the beautiful views and sit by the pool. The evenings are gorgeous. Having so many options for dining, many times we just go to one of the Happy Hours on El Paseo - Mamma Gina's, Firecliff, Daily Grill, Sullivans, Chop House, The Chop House - lots of options!! When our family is here, most of the days are spent around the pool full of laughter, fun and memories.”