Urban hilltop retreat just minutes from San Diego's main attractions. The home features a brand new, one-of-a kind glass-enclosed wrap around deck with sweeping 270 degree views of San Diego Harbor, Coronado, and Sea World. Its perfect for sipping morning coffee, watching beautiful sunsets, or practicing yoga while you take in the views.
The home is Located in San Diego's prestigious Mission Hills neighborhood on the border of Little Italy and Banker's Hill and walking distance to museums, dining, shopping, balboa park, and much more.
This amazing home has a wonderful 1250 sq ft open floor plan, modern decor, gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, and even remote controlled fireplace!
There are two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a large, super comfy king size bed, modern decor, and plenty of storage space. The second bedroom features a cozy queen bed, is spacious and decorated with modern, soothing accents.
Here are the details:
Sleeps 4 comfortably with huge king-size bed in master bedroom and queen sized bed in second bedroom
- one luxurious full bathroom (huge stand-up shower with modern shower fixtures)
- one modern half bath (toilet and vanity) which makes getting ready easier for the group
- enormous private wrap-around balcony overlooking the bay, downtown, and Coronado off of the living room
- all stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- remote controlled fireplace for cozy evenings and warm ambiance
- comfy cuddler sofa to snuggle up, read a book and watch sunsets.
- enormous 2nd outdoor patio (on other side of property) with comfy seating for 6
- stainless steel propane grill for cooking
- free high-speed wireless internet
- free cable TV with over 200 premium channels
- we attempt to make our units 'child friendly' and can provide portable cribs and other accommodations for kids upon request.
Why this is the ideal location for your vacation:
- amazing views of Coronado, San Diego bay/marina, and breathtaking sunsets.
- peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
- walk to some of san diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- san diego harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic hotel del coronado and beach
- the Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- San Diego convention center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories. Check our extensive reviews and feedback t book with confidence!
We look forward to hosting you,
Danny and Michelle
***please check our availability calendar for our latest vacancies!
5 Min to the Zoo, Balboa Park, Sea World, Downtown
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
“Located in San Diego's prestigious Little Italy neighborhood and walking distance to museums, dining, shopping, Balboa Park, and much more. The enormous bay windows offer 180 degree panoramic water and sunset view that will leave you saying "WOW"!”