This charming home is ideally located close to all of San Diego's main attractions. After a long day of being out and about in "America's Finest City", come back to all the comforts of home in this beautiful, newly redone vacation home!
We just completed an extensive remodel, including a brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters, 1.5 modern baths, private laundry, and cozy back patio with bbq grill and great views of downtown.
This home is ideal for families who want to be close to San Diego's main attractions, couples looking for a romantic getaway, or business travelers who need to be close to downtown or convention center.
This completely private home features a bright, open floor plan, modern and cozy decor, brand new kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, and 1.5 brand new luxury baths.
There are two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a super comfy queen bed, cozy decor, and neighbors the master bathroom. The second bedroom features relaxing decor and queen bed.
Here are the details:
Sleeps 4 comfortably with queen bed in master bedroom and queen sized bed in second bedroom (can accommodate up to 6; air mattress available upon request and ideal for children )
-Two luxurious bathrooms (one full, one half)
- All stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- All the modern appliances and amenities of home
- FREE high-speed wireless internet
- FREE Cable TV
- Spacious, secluded grassy backyard and new patio table with seating for 6 and great views of downtown
- Stainless steel propane grill for cooking meals and entertaining the gang
- Free on-street parking; no dedicated spot
- Dedicated Washer and Dryer
WHY THIS IS THE IDEAL LOCATION FOR YOUR VACATION:
- Amazing value on a newly remodeled, newly listed adorable 2bd home
-Peaceful street in nice neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
-Walk to some of San Diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
WITHIN 10-15 MINUTE WALK TO:
- Historic Gas Lamp Quarter with shopping, bars & restaurants
- Charming and Funky East Village
- Beautiful Petco Park, home of the San Diego Chargers
- Convention Center
WITHIN 5-10 MINUTE DRIVE OF:
- The Pacific Ocean & Beaches
- San Diego Airport SAN (or taxi)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic Hotel Del Coronado and Beach
- The Maritime Museums
- Scenic Old Town
- Petco Park Baseball Stadium - Home of the Padres
- Qualcomm Football Stadium - Home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
-The San Diego Convention Center
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills Shopping District
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- San Diego Harbor
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories. We look forward to hosting you!
5 Min to the Zoo, Balboa Park, Museums, Sea World, Downtown
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
“This charming home is located in San Diego's historic Sherman Heights neighborhood, and just underwent a complete remodel Reserve early for 5-Star Luxury at 1-Star Pricing. Read on for further details..”