Luxurious 2 Bedroom Overlooking San Diego Bay w/ Private Courtyard! Best Deal!
Old world charm meets modern elegance is this newly remodeled home. Snuggle into the cozy cuddler sofa and lookout the large bay windows as you marvel at the180 degree panoramic view of the San Diego bay and amazing sunsets that will surely have you saying 'wow'!
Located on the second floor, it has a wonderful 1250 sq ft open floor plan, modern decor, gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, brand new entertainment center, and even remote controlled fireplace!
Located in San Diego's prestigious Mission Hills neighborhood on the border of Little Italy and Banker's Hill and walking distance to museums, dining, shopping, balboa park, and much more.
There are two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a super comfy king bed, private walkout balcony with sunset views. The second bedroom features a cozy queen bed, is spacious and decorated with modern, soothing accents.
Here are the details:
Sleeps 4 comfortably with huge king-size bed in master bedroom and queen sized bed in second bedroom
- one luxurious bathroom (huge stand-up shower with modern shower fixtures)
- private walk-out balcony overlooking the bay from master bedroom
- all stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- remote controlled fireplace for cozy evenings and warm ambiance
- comfy cuddler sofa to snuggle up, read a book and watch sunsets.
- enormous 300 sf outdoor patio with comfy seating for 6
- stainless steel propane grill for cooking
- free high-speed wireless internet
- free cable TV
Why this is the ideal location for your vacation:
- amazing views of Coronado, San Diego bay/marina, and breathtaking sunsets.
- peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
- walk to some of san diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- san diego harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic hotel del coronado and beach
- the Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- San Diego convention center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories. Check our extensive reviews and feedback to book with confidence!
We look forward to hosting you,
Danny and Michelle
***please check our availability calendar for our latest vacancies!
Lovely place to stay!
About the Owner
4.9 based on 20 traveler reviews
Lovely place to stay!
Clean, very nice
Beautiful house, beautiful view!
We live on the CA central coast, so we are already spoiled with coastal living. But we got exactly what we wanted here- a relaxing vacation in a beautiful house with a beautiful view. We also loved the proximity to Balboa Park. We bought a weekly pass and went to the park every day we were there to visit all the museums, and also went to a play at the Old Globe. (We’d pre-ordered tickets for a show we knew we wanted to see.)
This was our first experience with a vacation rental. Thank you for making it an absolutely stellar experience!
Great Views..Very Clean..Close to everything.
Thanks so much for your review and we're glad you had a fabulous time. Great call pointing out to guests that you really need to be on a hilltop (as our properties are) to get the most spectacular views of San Diego. This unique feature is why we were so excited about sharing your home with other guests! Also, not sure if you were aware, but you can park on the side street, and then there's only one small flight of stairs to ascend! We appreciate you choosing to share part of your vacation with us, and wish you safe travels back to Australia!
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
From the Owner
“Old world charm meets modern elegance is this newly remodeled home. Snuggle into the cozy cuddler sofa and lookout the large bay windows as you marvel at the180 degree panoramic view of the San Diego bay and amazing sunsets.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1250 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- 1 King, 1 Queen
- Outdoor Grill
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Cooking Utensil Broadband Access: Lightning Fast Wireless Access Wireless Internet: Lightning Fast Wireless Access Gas Fireplace: Fireplace is actually electric, but looks like real flames and is very cozy! If extra space/rooms are needed we also have a newly remodeled 2-bedroom unit that is adjacent to the property Parking Off Street: The unit comes with a dedicated parking spot! Alternative Lifestyle