3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 10
<a href="http://rtvpix.com/IN-7868-RH7OEA-01"target='new'>Click here for Virtual Tour</a>
Serenity Summit is located in Summit Estates and within walking distance to the slopes at Snow Summit. This 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2 bath log style home is nicely decorated and furnished in Big Bear Mountain Motif. The spacious kitchen is equipped with dishwasher and microwave plus dining table for 6. The living room is lovely with new carpet, nice furnishings, wood burning fireplace and TV/DVD and wireless internet. There is a full bath and stack laundry available in the downstairs hallway. The 1st bedroom is downstairs has a trundle bed (2 twins) and access out to the back deck with outdoor spa and propane BBQ. The 2nd bedroom is also downstairs with a bunk set (lower is full size) and 1 twin bed. The 3rd bedroom is upstairs has a king size bed and TV/DVD for movies only . The upstairs loft area has a Foosball table, single futon bed plus a full bath available in the hallway for your use. Access out to the back deck with propane BBQ, outdoor spa and patio furnishingsGreat location, lots of charm and wonderful central location to all the attractions of Big Bear Lake await you!
No pets allowed.
SQFT Approx: 2000
About the Manager
1 traveler review
1. Most of the issues arise from the management company that oversees this property. Their reps are rude and very unprofessional. When we were checking in they treated us like a bunch of teenagers who came there to destroy this property. They gave us 7 page contract with ridiculous rules, such as list of fines you have to pay if you leave a window open, do not remove garbage, move the furniture and so on and so forth... I would totally understand all those fees if was a good, well-maintained property with an adequate supply of basic necessities such as paper towels, garbage bags, etc. Just tell you this - the first thing we had to do after we checked in is to go to shopping for supplies as they did not even have enough folks for all of us.
1. This house has ancient TVs and no cable. Do not even try to connect your computer to this TV, it is so old that I guess it is not comparable with any modern computers.
2. The kitchen is poorly equipped and only has old, half broken and dirty pots and pans. They claim that house sleeps 10 people, but they were only 6 forks.... Not even salt or pepper not even mentioning other fancy seasonings that are usually available in vacation rentals similar to this... No body wash or shampoo in bathrooms...
3. A ski storage near the front entrance was locked so we had to keep our skis and boots in the living room which was very inconvenient.
4. There are a few big closets in this house, but you can't really use them because there no hangers or shelves....We had to pile up our belongings in those closets and had to dig through them when we wanted to pull a particular item.
5. Check-out 10AM, no exceptions under any circumstances....
I can continue this list endlessly, but my point is that for that what we paid for this place per night we expected to have something way better that this one. The only reason I gave them 2 stars instead of 1 is because the management gave us a gift certificate to a local Mexican restaurant. They offered it to us after our numerous complaints, but after all this inconveniences we went through this property definitely deserves 1 star....
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Deck / Patio