Napa Wine Country Retreat - Villa
Unique & charming guest house, 2 bedrooms
- hot tub, full kitchen, internet, satellite TV
- fantastic views, 23 acres of meadows & rolling hills
- beautiful north Napa Valley location (11/2 hrs north of San Francisco)
- access to Russian river, dry creek & Alexander valleys
Uncork your newest find, a special bottle of wine that you tasted with the winemaker at a local winery; relax on your expansive private patio and watch the setting sun cast golden light on Mt. St.Helena. Enjoy 23 acres of meadows and rolling hills. Celebrate wine country right here, dining Al-fresco with your gas BBQ grill.
This is paradise, the golden high ground between two wine valleys. Drive down the hill in 7 minutes to the charming town of Calistoga that has everything you need, including shops, restaurants and several world-famous and family owned wineries.
Two separate bedrooms with fans. King bed and queen bed sleep 4.
Tiled bathroom with roman shower. Hair dryer, Shampoo and Conditioner are provided.
Washer, Dryer, Clothes ironing setup.
Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic tiled counter tops. Tiled floor. Dinnerware for 6.
Coffee maker, pots and pans. Gas burner stove, oven, microwave, toaster. Full-size refrigerator.
Condiments, spices, coffee, tea and sugar are there for you.
Guests should expect lots of wildlife such as deer, fox, quail, woodpeckers, bluebirds. Most people appreciate that; but we also have occasional sightings of frogs, bats, skunks and various insects.
Lots of parking space, and just lots of space everywhere.
- your own private hot tub
- free internet
- satellite TV & radio
- fully equipped kitchen, gas grill outside
- private patio with views of rolling hills and mountains
Front orchard has figs, olives, walnuts, apples, apricots, peaches and more.
This is country living, nothing too fancy. Summer temperatures average 55 low and 85 high, but temperatures from 50-100 are always possible. There are ceiling fans in both bedrooms, but management of windows and shades is advised.
We appreciate simple and direct communication. Your vacation is unique and every guest/family has his/her unique requirements - let us know and we will try to help.
Some rules: No smoking. No cats. Dogs only with prior approval. A pet fee of $25 applies.
Follow all posted hot tub rules. Great for kids, but only with attentive supervision.
Napa Valley is a world renown travel destination. We love the northern part of the wine country. Calistoga offers the tranquil setting that one is looking for in a vacation or break away. In many ways Sonoma and Alexander valley offer the relaxed traveler a lot of opportunities, especially for the ones that look for family-owned/boutique wineries or for people that long for 'just a weekend away' with family and friends from the city.
- winetasting ( all around us )
- Ballooning in Calistoga : Calistoga balloons & bonaventura balloon company
- Bike rentals in Calistoga
- Bike tours in Napa/Sonoma
- Golfing in Calistoga
- Hiking at Bothe state park (trailhead just south of town, off Hwy29)
- Hiking up Mt. St. Helena (trailhead at nearby Robert Louis Stevenson state park)
- Horse riding – for example, Horsen around in Bodega Bay
- Lake Sonoma & Russian river
- Picnicking at vineyards, parks and along the Russian river
- Petrified forest (2 miles away)
- Zip line (zip & sip) tour
- Mineral baths
Around Sonoma County:
- day trips to San Francisco and the ocean
- River Rock Casino
- discover giant redwood trees at Armstrong Redwood Park
- enjoy the town of Guerneville with its bohemian shops
- historical tours, such as Charles Schultz Museum in Santa Rosa
- live music & concerts (Calistoga stages on weekends, and Luther Burbank Center for the arts)
About the Owner
4.6 based on 13 traveler reviews
Gorgeous wilderness surroundings and nice house
Spacious and Inviting
Right when we pulled up to the Villa, I knew it was going to be an amazing weekend. The house was very spacious - with a very large, wonderful kitchen and living room. To be honest, we enjoyed the outdoors and kitchen so much, we hardly even spent time in the cozy living room! Lots of sunlight and an immediate sense of comfort when staying here.
The back deck was great to relax on - my sister and I even took a nap outside since the weather was so beautiful. We enjoyed the hot tub one of the nights - very easy to use.
We felt very safe in the area, even when it was pitch dark outside - as the Villa is slightly secluded. Would highly recommend staying here for a worry-free getaway.
A true get-away
Perfect for our needs
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 22 2015 - May 26 2015
3 night minimum stay
4th of July
Jul 3 2015 - Jul 6 2015
3 night minimum stay
Harvest and Crush
Sep 4 2015 - Nov 1 2015
2 night minimum stay
Nov 25 2015 - Nov 30 2015
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $25
- cleaning fee $110 + Tax
- Tax Rate 9.0%
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- children welcome ...
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, Roman Bathroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals