8-Bedroom Luxury Tropical Home, Sleeps up to 19, w/ Panoramic Ocean Views
Casa Alang Alang is inspired by Bali style living and built mostly with materials and furniture imported from Indonesia .
Architecture by renowned San Diego-California architect Steve Adams, construction by Flor del Pacifico/ Jeff Hutton, the top custom homebuilder in Guanacaste.
Casa Alang Alang is approximately 15,000 square feet and sleeps up to 19 people in great comfort and style, with a unique blend of privacy and common areas.
The house is located on a private, secluded hillside at the entrance of Tamarindo with breathtaking views of Tamarindo estuary and the Pacific Ocean all the way north to Playa Grande yet 5 minutes walking distance to the beach and town center.
The spacious living area can be opened / closed partially or completely depending on weather conditions.
This inside living area contains a large ironwood table for dining as well as a comfortable sofa for relaxing and both seat up to 12 people.
Once the living area is open the spectacular views from the main terrace is fantastic for outside dining or enjoying a cocktail while viewing an amazing tropical sunset.
Casa Alang has two pools one with overflowing lap pool of 21 m, an integrated jacuzzi and ending in a Bale with double loungers to hang out . The pool on the main floor overflows on 4 sides giving the impression of a giant mirror looking towards the ocean.
Casa Alang Alang features 8 bedrooms, each with a full bath. The 8th bedroom is a guest apartment complete with a king-size bed, separate entryway, private ocean view balcony, a kitchen and dining area, TV, sitting area and walk-in closet.
For your entertainment, there are also a variety of complimentary surfboards and stand up paddle boards. Kids will enjoy the 12 ft. trampoline, ping-pong table and complimentary skateboards to use on the two quarter skateboard pipes that come together to form a halfpipe. In addition, guests have access to the exercise and yoga room, which is fully mirrored and equipped with weights, exercise balls, yoga mats, an exercise bench and TRX suspension trainers.
In 2015 we have added two great amenities to Casa Alang Alang .
First we installed a MistAway system that protects this property from mosquitoes & other pests. The botanical, all-natural insecticide allows you to enjoy the comforts of the outdoors without the worry of bugs.
We also installed a Vero water system to offer complimentary still and sparkling water on tab .Vero water is pure , tastes very good and is super ECO friendly .
No more dragging cases of water from the supermarket and no more polluting plastic trash .
Staying in Casa Alang Alang is a luxury experience and to make sure you have an unforgettable stay, we provide complimentary concierge service, 3 housekeepers, breakfast buffet preparation (not the food cost) and free surfboards .
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Casa Alang-Alang is located in the surf town of Tamarindo at the heart of Costa Rica’s Gold Coast Beaches. Famous for its unmatched surf, Tamarindo is a miniature metropolis – a thriving and culturally diverse community known for year-round warm weather and an abundance of outdoor adventures. Whether you’re looking for 5-star luxury spas or jungle hiking trails, Tamarindo is the perfect combination of city meets nature – catering to anyone who craves an authentic Costa Rican experience with the comfort of knowing modern amenities can be found just around the next corner.
Lined with shops and international restaurants, Tamarindo’s streets are always bustling with activity. Adjacent to the vibrant commercial center is Tamarindo Beach, flanked by neighboring Playa Langosta to the south and Playa Grande to the north. It’s no surprise that an abundance of wellness, nature, beauty and healthy living has dubbed the Tamarindo area a Blue Zone – where life expectancy is among the highest in the world.
Located in north Tamarindo atop a hillside, Casa Alang-Alang offers views of golden sands and azure waters with the dynamic town center as your backyard. This quiet end of town boasts top-notch access to the area’s best right-hand surf break. Even if you’ve never picked up a board before, Casa Alang-Alang is central to multiple surf spots suited for all skill levels.
From the house, you can see Las Baulas National Marine Park, a nesting ground for the indigenous giant leatherback sea turtles. Rich in wildlife, the area is home to an abundance of exotic species such as monkeys, iguanas and tropical birds. The park is protected by law, so you can count on unspoiled nature and clean air from Casa Alang-Alang's northern neighbors.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- children welcome
- Beach View
- rain forests
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 15000 sq. ft.
- 8 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Master Bath - toilet, tub, shower
- Powder Room - toilet, Located off the main dining/living room
- Bedroom Malia Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Bedroom Dean Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Guest Room 1 Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Guest Room 2 Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Guest Room 3 Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Snow White Bedroom Bathroom - toilet, shower
- Apartment Bathroom - toilet, shower
- 8 Bedrooms, Sleeps 19
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, Ocean view, private bathroom, walk-in closet, Balinese-style
- Bedroom Malia - 1 king, Antique Javanese bed, full bathroom, walk-in closet, desk
- Bedroom Dean - 2 twin/ single, Full bath, ocean view, desk
- Guest Room 1 - 1 king, Private deck, lounge area, full bathroom, ocean view, desk
- Guest Room 2 - 1 king, Ocean view, covered deck, full bathroom, desk
- Guest Room 3 - Suite - 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futon, Private grass sunbathing area, full bathroom, desk
- Snow White Bedroom - 5 twin/ single, Full bath, 60'' TV with DVD player, Ping pong table
- Apartment - 1 king, Ocean view, kitchen, TV, private terrace, full bath
- Balcony ...
- Bicycles ...
- Deck / Patio
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Catering available
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Our staff includes Property Manager that will take care of any issues, one day caretaker, 2 maids and a Concierge. Concierge services available include: Contact for general information over the phone and email before the arrival of the guest. Arrange tours and sports activities such as surf lessons , horseback riding , sports fishing and other. Arrange for personal training (TRX suspension , kick boxing , core training , cross train) Arrange for spa services or chiropractic services in house or at location. Arrange grocery shopping. Arrange catering service. Make restaurant reservations and recommending night life hot spots. Booking transportation and assisting with various travel arrangements. Assistance with baby sitters . Assistance emergency situations. Help with medical assistance