This lovely home is a hidden gem located in San Diego's upscale Banker's Hill neighborhood. You will enjoy relaxing on the private 2nd story balcony while taking in the fantastic views of downtown, San Diego Harbor, and beautiful sunsets!!
The home is located on the second level, and has a wonderful open floor plan with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, bright living room, high-end kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, and stylish modern decor throughout the home.
Here's what the property features:
- Sleeps 4 comfortably with huge king-size bed in master bedroom and queen sized bed in second bedroom
- one luxurious bathroom (huge stand-up shower with modern shower fixtures)
- half bathroom
- all stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- cozy front balcony for morning coffee or lazy afternoon sunsets
- stainless steel propane grill for cooking
- free high-speed wireless internet
- free Satellite TV with 200+ premium channels
- shared back patio with dinner table
- shared washer and dryer onsite (downstairs in back patio area)
- No suitable for young children; StILL INQUIRE as we have several amazing homes that will be great for your family including a house next door!!
***WHY THIS IS THE IDEAL HOME FOR YOUR VACATION***
- amazing views of San Diego Harbor and downtown
- peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
- walk to some of san diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- san diego harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic hotel del coronado and beach
- the Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- San Diego convention center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories. Check our extensive reviews and feedback to book with confidence!
We look forward to hosting you,
***please check our availability calendar for our latest vacancies!
5 Min to the Zoo, Balboa Park, Sea World, Downtown
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
“This charming Victorian home is a hidden gem located in San Diego's upscale Banker's Hill neighborhood, and is undergoing a complete high-end remodel, similar to our other units.”