Set amidst the pines on the northern side of Breckenridge, this spacious home basks in the views of the Ten Mile Range and is an easy distance to town and the slopes. It is safe to say that Highlands Ridge Retreat will afford you and your extended family a lot of comfort. With three separate living spaces and six master bedrooms this mountain manor is ideal for multiple families and large groups.
LOCATION – This beautiful home is located in the exclusive Highlands neighborhood of Breckenridge. The slopes, downtown and its exceptional shopping and dining are a mere five minutes away, making this house the complete package.
AMENITIES - The open floor plan of the great room provides a spacious common area where you can kick up your feet while the adjacent gourmet kitchen is appointed with high-end appliances, granite countertops and stonework befitting a luxury mountain lodge. The minibar in the upstairs bonus room gives amateur mixologists a chance to show off their concoctions while the big game plays on one of the flat screen TVs in the house. If that weren’t enough, the private hot tub and sauna give guests the chance to work out any kinks they inherited from Breckenridge's legendary ski terrain. The kids will love having their own separate living area downstairs to watch movies, play pool and Xbox or listen to music on the stereo.
Property at a Glance
• 6 Bedrooms / 8 Baths (6 Full/2 Half) / 7,256 s.f.
• Sleeps 20 – (4 – Kings, 4 – Queens, 2 – Twins & 1 Twin Daybed with Trundle)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge peaks
• The Highlands Neighborhood – North Breckenridge
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Gondola – 2.4 miles
o Main St – 2.1 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 21 people (8 – Dining Room table, 6 – Dining Area table, 7 – Kitchen island counter)
• Gas Fireplace in main Living Room, upper level Master King Suite, upper level Bonus Room & lower level Living Room
• Main level Living Room – Gas fireplace, large flat screen TV, DVD player & stereo system
• Upper level Bonus Room – Indoor hot tub, sauna, bath with walk-in shower, gas fireplace, bar with bar seating, desktop computer, sink & refrigerator
• Lower level Living Room – Gas fireplace, large flat screen TV, DVD player, Xbox, stereo system, pool table, gaming table, board games, bar with sink, refrigerator, dishwasher & ice maker
• Outdoor deck – 2 gas grills & patio seating
• Large 3 car garage
• Laundry – 2 full-size washer & dryer sets (1 – upper level Laundry Room, 1 – lower level Laundry Room)
• Vehicle required for this property – no shuttle access
• Parking – 3 car garage with 3 spaces – 3 outdoor spaces – 6 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.