House, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Looking for cute and cuddly? Something bright, perhaps? This pet-friendly Rockaway Beach vacation rental is just the ticket - with its alluring orange exterior and spacious interior, a family of six or a group of friends will enjoy a beach vacation in absolute comfort.
Located in downtown Rockaway Beach, this adorable home is just a block from the town's funky epicenter with boutique shopping and ice cream parlors, and just two blocks to the sand. One thing's for sure: you'll never lose sight of this Orange Beacon!
Don't be fooled by its quaint curb appeal - this home's open floor plan is sure to impress, and with amenities like WiFi and a DVD player (there is no cable at this time), plus a shelf of board games and an old-style piano, there's plenty to keep your intimate group socializing the whole trip. Spread out a game of Scrabble on the floor before the old wood stove, or snuggle into the sofa or armchair with a good book or a movie rental. The open kitchen makes preparing a home cooked meal a breeze!
Sleep soundly in this cozy home - although it's technically got one bedroom, six people will never have to fight over a bed. The bedroom has a cozy full bed with a puffy duvet and a fun rug, with an attached sun room, which has been converted into a sleeping area with a futon, or a reading area with a bookcase. Another sleeping nook has twin bunk beds and a lovely bench for reading.
The family dog may join you for an additional $10 per pet, per night, and a $40 minimum per stay.
Enjoy surf and sand, fun beach shops and delicious ice cream, and the company of your favorite people close at hand in this Rockaway Beach vacation rental.
Please use the link below to check real time availability, view more pictures and book securely online!
Vacasa - Vacation Rentals Made Easy:
Professionally managed and cleaned homes
Local assistance 24/7 for emergencies
Secure INSTANT booking
Quaint, Cozy, and Peaceful
About the Owner
4.7 based on 9 traveler reviews
Good visit, but there are some things to know before staying here
1) Great location within Rockaway - easy walking to everything
2) Varied and good selection of DVD's and books within the house
3) The kitchen has everything you need.
4) The bed is super comfortable.
1) This is a cold house, especially the large central area (living room, dining room, kitchen). The small heaters and really small wood stove (one small log at a time) have trouble keeping this space warm.
2) We were told it had streaming Netflix before going, but it does not.
Quaint, Cozy, and Peaceful
Great location, wonderful house
Orange Beacon House
Stay at the Oregon House!
A great place to base yourself to enjoy the Oregon coast! I would definitely stay here again if I was back!
Finally, the booking process through Vacasa was really easy and the staff there were great to deal with.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Major Credit Cards Accepted. Taxes and fees are not included. Rates and availability calendars may change until time of booking. For a full rate quote and live availability, please contact us or visit the Vacasa.com website!
- US Dollars
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6