Take a break from the daily grind and retreat to this magnificent vacation rental home in Surprise, Arizona. While you are bound to feel secluded and peaceful on this amazing property, you'll be close to everything Surprise has to offer. This stunning working citrus and horse ranch will allow you to create truly once in a lifetime memories!
This amazing 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom house can comfortably accommodate up to 7 guests, making it an ideal size for a family or group of close friends traveling together. Designed by a local award-winning architect, you'll find that this home feels very large, yet very comfortable! A master bedroom that features a king-sized bed, full sized dresser, walk-in closet, and spacious bathroom is the perfect place to relax after a day of exploring the ranch. A second bedroom is a great space for kids and features a full-sized bed, a twin-sized bed, and a generously-sized closet. The modern kitchen has everything you need to cook a delicious meal. The granite countertops, breakfast bar, range-oven, full-sized refrigerator, and amenities like a citrus juicer and coffeemaker allow you to live luxuriously. Enjoy your meals from the dining area that overlooks the enclosed, private backyard. Stay warm in the spacious great room with remote-controlled gas fireplace. Should you feel like staying connected with the outside world, wireless internet access and a television with over 300 channels are provided. A full-sized washer and dryer, heating and air conditioning, and an electrostatic air filter system make this accommodation very comfortable. Outside, a relaxing sanctuary awaits. The expansive backyard is a pleasant place to grill with the gas barbecue. Enjoy the stunning sunrises and sunsets from the lounge chairs. A rose garden with a picnic table sits just outside the front door and is a wonderful place to read your favorite book.
You'll find plenty of opportunity for adventure on this unique property! Stroll through the citrus groves and pick fresh oranges, grapefruits, tangerines, pamellos, and lemons while they are in season from December to March. Relax in the amazing pool during the summer months, and spend time in the hot tub when it gets chillier. Head over the world-class barn to visit the horses, or set up an appointment with the owners to go horseback riding. Located by the 303 Freeway, you'll be minutes away from shopping, restaurants, sporting and concert arenas, the World Wildlife Zoo, and any other services that you may need. This quiet setting will let you feel as though you're in your own private resort - Book today and create the vacation of your dreams!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a large rear yard, backyard barbeque, washer and dryer, horse barn with 14 horses, and more!
- Stunning home designed by an award-winning architect nestled within a grove of 650+ citrus trees
- Less then 30 minutes from University of Phoenix Stadium and Jobbing.com Arena
- Stays during the Superbowl and Pro Bowl included a complimentary chauffered limo ride to and from the games for up to 7 people
- Only 45 minutes from downtown Phoenix!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Full-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- A Queen-sized Pullout Sleeper Sofa in the Great Room can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Pool is not heated but the area may be used by guests
- Large parties and weddings can be accomodated in this area (up to 200 people)
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.