Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
Enjoy this cozy and tastefully furnished Double Master Suite luxury finished condo with Stunning Ocean Views and Sunsets seen out of every Ocean Front windows.
A little bit of luxury goes a long way! Bask in the sprawling space of a King Sized pillow-top mahogany Sleigh Bed in the master suite and a Queen Sized Bed in the guest suite. Each bed is wrapped with 600 thread count Egyptian Cotton Linens and comfortable, tasteful spreads. Travertine stone floors, richly colored mahogany furniture and ambient lighting set the mood for romance and a chance to reconnect with the ones you love most. Comfortably entertain friends and guests with a full kitchen, Double Master Layout with private Ensuite Bathrooms, and fine finishings and furnishings around every corner. Closet space is found in each bedroom, linen closets in each bathroom, and additional storage/pantry near the kitchen. Wind down with a movie on the 42' HDTV Flat Screen TV. Finally, enjoy the convenience of Extra Large capacity front loading washer and dryer in the unit.
Feel the pressures of everyday life slip off your shoulders as you enjoy the sunset every night of the year from the balcony or by the pool. With a drink in your hand and someone special at your side, this is what vacation time is made for!
There is plenty to do here in beautiful Grand Cayman and this location puts you within arms reach of all of it. Whether you enjoy boating, diving and snorkeling excursions, or just a quiet spot on the water, you can be there in minutes! We are located within walking distance to Dolphin Discovery and very close to Discovery Cove, two distinctly different dolphin experiences.
Continue your evening with drinks at the on the beach with your toes in the sand. The adventure seekers and nightowls will continue the nightlife with some of Grand Cayman's many clubs and hotspots that stay open very, very late. Your head will barely hit the pillow before you are up and at it again!
Located only minutes from North West Point Beach and Dock, Cemetary Beach (one of our favorite snorkling spots), Seven Mile Beach (locally known as West Bay Public Beach), and beautiful Governors Beach!
This location has it all and we have the keys to unlock it for you. After living here for over four years as our primary home, we know where and what you need to make a perfect vacation. Please do not hesitate to ask us about our favorite spots and tastes.
Share the Fun! Enjoy our Total Connectivity Package at no additional charge! WIFI broadband Internet connects you to friends and while you are away via your portable computer, mobile device, smartphone, iPad, iPod and iPhone through Skype and Facetime. In May 2013, we are adding a new feature, free calling to the US and Canada with Vonage phone service. Through this Florida phone number, you can keep in touch with friends and family all evening without breaking the bank. Share your vacation with free phone service to the US and Canada while you send pictures and video of your trip to those who couldn't make it.
Keywords: Northwest Point, North West Point, Bonnie's Arch, Dive vacation, snorkle, sea swim, Flowers, marathon, triathlon, racquetball, tennis, orange canyon, sentinel rock, Grand Cayman, value, free Wi-Fi, west bay, pirates week, caribbean, relaxation, Stingray City
A Memorable Week
About the Owner
A paramedic and veterinarian met on the idyllic island of Little Cayman. Six years, one wonderful marriage and two beautiful children later, we still see the beauty that brought us together. The Cayman Islands will always hold a special place in our hearts and this is what we want to share with you.
4.8 based on 35 traveler reviews
A Memorable Week
A lovely vacation
We left a very sentimental item in a drawer there, but through the help of Andrew and a gracious subsequent guest it was returned to us very promptly.
We were thrilled with the whole experience in Grand Cayman including the wonderful friendly people and the local buses. They were a pleasant bonus we didn't expect. Thank you Andrew. We highly recommend a similar vacation to anyone.
A lovely Grand Cayman vacation.
Fully met our expectations! Been going to Cayman for over 30 years!
Best 40th Birthday EVER!
These reviews really help travelers choose a vacation home that is trust worthy, clean, safe and features they want. Each guest we have has had an experience that is unique and special, even though each of them has received the same guidance from us. You sharing these experiences is really the best way to bring us all along with you every step of the way.
We love Major Bench Mark vacations! It really gives us a chance to let our experience of the island shine. Whether it is a Hallmark birthday, a special anniversary, your Honeymoon or remarriage, or celebrating a promotion or retirement from work, you really want these vacations to be special.
Many guests have never visited the island and having someone provide their vacation rental in the best location is really important. But we take it one step further, we provide the highest luxury in every detail, the most extensive technology package available on the island and then we take it one step further: we offer the only "Guided Tour Experience" available on the island. We give you our recommendations, won from visiting each vendor and merchant while living here full time for 5 straight years. You of course have to choose from that what you like. Not into sea kayaking, OK, how about Sea Turtles? Don't like Key Lime Pie, How about Paella.
You see, we are here for you. Just let us know how we can make your dream vacation a reality.
Thank you so much for submitting this review. We cant wait to have you join our growing list of return visitors, and believe me, we do something else special for return visitors. Some returning visitors have "their week" that they travel each year. We give our returning guests "first right of refusal" for their week! If after your stay, you want to return next year same week, it is yours! We will set up your reservation with tons of discounts, incentives and freebies to make your stay even better the next year! Let us show you how great 41 can be!
From the Owner
“Well, you only have the enter the flightpath to Grand Cayman to see why we chose here. This idyllic little island is gorgeous! Grand Cayman is also the most stable foreign government in the Caribbean. It is safe, luxurious and VIP savvy. When you are here, they really make you feel special. The location and ammentities in Bonnie's Arch made it the only choice for us. We are avid scuba divers and the diving in our back yard is phenominal! We can dive everyday for free! We have lived here day in and day out for 4 and a half years. Now we are following different dreams and providing for our children's futures. Selling would mean the end to our wonderful begining so we plan to return as often as possible to relive our adventurous beginnings. Hopefully you will fall in love with Bonnie's Arch like we have and want to return again and again.”
Activity and Interests
The Top 10 must see attractions in Grand Cayman:
1) Stingray City-Swim with a feed huge Caribbean stingrays with the safety of expert guides.
2) Dolphin Discovery/Dolphin Cove-An eco-friendly dolphin experience where you get to swim with, touch and experience one-on-one time with these wonderful creatures. Each has its own theme and is a completely different experience.
3) Cayman Turtle Farm-See these beautiful sea turtles up close, hold baby turtles, feed the daddy and granddaddy turtles, swim in the water park and see the amazing predator tank with live sharks!
4) Scuba Dive the Kittiwake-Of course all scuba diving in the Cayman Islands is great but this is special. At only 20-50 feet, you get a brand new wreck that is anything but! No storm damage, completely intact and ready for safe exploration. The steering wheel is even there for photo time!
5) Rum Point-Need I say more? Idyllic beach covered with natural and man-made shade, crystal clear water, wonderful lunches and did I mention RUM!!!? Most people fall for the mudslide and who wouldn't? But try the Pink Sand Beach with Coconut run instead of the vodka and you have found your beach side drink.
6) Red Sail Catamaran Tours-Dont feel like driving to Rum Point? How about sailing a 100' bright white catamaran on the gorgeous blue sea. The only thing better than the destination is the journey!
7) Queen Elizabeth's Botanical Park-All the native Flora and Fauna of the Caribbean can be found here. It is the refuge for the last known Blue Iguanas on the planet. With less than 20 remaining, it is better to see them now than miss them entirely.
8) Hike the Mastic Trail-See the geology that formed the Cayman Islands before the road and airports and buildings were placed. This is the real Cayman Islands. Its free but you may want to avoid this during summer months.
9) See the East End Blowholes-Along the coastline of the East End (Eastern Coast) is a geologic site. The wave water pressurizes through a small hole in the rock and out sprays something similar to 'Old Faithful'! Only, this one happens a couple times a minute. You can get pictures here if you are patient. Just listen for the telltale sounds....
10) Seven Mile Beach-Although locals refer to it as West Bay Public Beach, this beautiful stretch of sand attracts more tourists than all the banks combined. It is easy to miss general cruise ship tourist traffic and Sundays all the locals spend their days there.
11) Governor's Beach-I know it was a Top Ten list but Governor's Beach is worth it! It is right next door to the Governor's house and you know he would only pick the very best spot. This beach has the whitest sand, the clearest water and the calm water the west coast is known for.
****Guests at our property get all the insider tourist notes on these and many more must see, must do and must eat spots. Contact us and get started with planning your vacation in Grand Cayman with people who have lived and worked there for 5 years. We help with more than just your housing!******
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season (2015
Jan 5 2015 - Apr 30 2015
7 night minimum stay
Summer Vacation Season
May 1 2015 - Aug 14 2015
5 night minimum stay
Aug 15 2015 - Nov 20 2015
5 night minimum stay
Dec 19 2015 - Dec 27 2015
9 night minimum stay
New Years Holiday
Dec 28 2015 - Jan 5 2016
9 night minimum stay
Feb 13 2016 - Feb 19 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $200 + Tax
- Property Damage Protection $89
- Tax Rate 13.0%
Please check in for "Last Minute Deals" and "Special Rates". Special Rates may include "Returning Guest" and "Public Safety." Minimum stays may not apply to "Last Minute Deals."
From the Owner
“We are both very active and spend the weekends using the facilities. We have hundreds of hours in the racquetball and tennis courts. I am still trying to beat my wife at at least one game!!! Being avid divers, we spend time out back doing wall dives at our favorite site, Big Tunnel. Once you come in from a dive, quickly rinse your gear at the hose and head straight for a quick dip in the pool with a cold drink in your hand. We are close to everything, but not too close to be bothered by the traffic and noise. The nights are filled with stars and the lights from Seven Mile Beach. Frequently, you can watch a fireworks show on Seven Mile Beach from the balcony. You just cant ask for any more!”
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Telephone ...
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- botanical garden
- duty free shops
- health/beauty spa
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- miniature golf
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
- Deck / Patio
- Private entry to Grand Cayman's most popular dive sites, Private Tennis, Private lighted/Air Conditioned Racquetball Court, Lap-style Swimming Pool