Private Home - 4 Bedroom / 4 Bath - Sleeps 12
The owners of this home left no stone unturned in their pursuit for comfort and style. Situated in the Peak 7 area with just a short drive to Breckenridge, this 4 bedroom /4 bath home offers a quiet setting with every luxury you need for the perfect vacation. This mountain home stunner has large expansive windows, vaulted ceilings and beautiful hardwood floors set in an open floor plan throughout the main level living, dining area and kitchen. The easy style and comfort of this home continues throughout the entire property.
Location – This property is located north of Breckenridge in the Peak 7 area just 4 miles from town and also the Breckenridge Golf Club (sees satellite overview in photos). It is the ideal location not only to enjoy Breckenridge but everything that Summit County has to offer!
Amenities - Let's start with the kitchen where granite countertops and stainless steel appliances (including a double oven) offer guests the perfect environment to whip up top-notch dinners after a day on the slopes. The nearby dining area seats up to 10 with a beautiful cherry-wood table and windows on three sides, while the adjacent great room with its roaring fireplace and spacious sofas is ideal for a nightcap and conversation. The separate downstairs living room area boasts a gas fireplace, a large flat screen TV, a DVD player and a minibar with a refrigerator and a microwave. Rounding out this dream mountain home is a spacious outdoor terrace with hot tub as well as an elevated deck with gas grill.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4 Baths (4 Full) / 3,108 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 12 – 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Single Bunk (full over full) & 1 Futon (full)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 7
• Ponderosa Neighborhood – Peak 7
• Location to Slopes / Main St:
o Gondola – 4 miles
o Main St. – 4 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 14 people (10 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in main level Living Room, lower level Living Room & main level Master King Suite
• Living Room (main level) – Gas fireplace, large flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor Deck/Patio – Gas grill & picnic table (upper level deck), Private outdoor hot tub (lower level patio)
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer set located in lower level laundry room
• 2 car garage & mud room
• Portable crib
• Vehicle required for this property – no shuttle access
• AWD/4WD vehicle required for this property during winter months
• Parking – 2 car garage – 3 outdoor spaces – 5 spaces total
• No Pets/No Smoking
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
4.3 based on 3 traveler reviews
Bachelorette weekend getaway
Strongly suggest that a 3-ring binder with instructions on how to operate all systems: cable, A/V, Wii, etc. to help operate them. Need to write for all capabilities of technology. Check all appliances before people arrive.
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- From $400/nt - to $1100/nt
- US Dollars
- Summer.....May 1-Sept 6 $440 Ski Value...Jan 3-Feb 9 $645
- Fall.......Sept 7-Nov 19 $400 Peak Ski....Feb 10-Feb 27 $720
- Early Ski..Nov 20 - Dec 17..$445 Val in Seas..Feb 28 - Mar 11 $645
- Val Xmas...Dec 18-Dec 26 .$980 Spring Break..Mar 12 - Apr 2 $720
- Holiday....Dec 27-Jan 2 $1100 Spring Value (Apr 3-Apr 30) $455
- Does not include taxes or fees
- CALL OR EMAIL FOR LAST MINUTE AND IN SEASON DISCOUNTS!!
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 3108 sq. ft.
- 4 Bathrooms
- Master King Suite Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private bath with large jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Bunk Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, shower, Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Master King Suite - Main Level - 1 king, Gas fireplace
- Queen Bedroom - Main Level - 1 queen, Desk
- Queen Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 queen
- Bunk Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 sleep sofa /futon, 1 bunk bed, 1 single bunk (full over full), 1 futon (full) & TV
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals