Cabin, 5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 10-14)
Centrally located near all Pigeon Forge attractions - just 1 mile from the Parkway.
From the superb decorations in the living room to the incredible amenities offered, you are sure to fall in love with this 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom log cabin retreat!
The vaulted ceilings and gigantic windows let plenty of natural light flow through the living room kitchen and dining areas. The master suite extends to you an enormous king-sized bed, and very romantic bedside Jacuzzi. In each of the other bedrooms you’ll find a lovely queen-sized bed and TV.
Step out onto the deck to take advantage of outdoor grilling or a relaxing dip in the toasty hot tub. Before you get too relaxed, head downstairs to the game room and entertain your friends with a game of pool.
Whether stretched out in front of the crackling fireplace or out on the porch swaying in a rocker, taking time to unwind is a breeze here. The resort area swimming pool and clubhouse are just around the bend, giving you easy access to nearby summer recreation. All area restaurants and attractions are just minutes away by car.
Things to do close to Amazing Place:
1. There is horseback riding at Walden's Creek Stables, which is about 9 miles from the cabin.
2. Dollywood is about 5 miles from the cabin.
3. River Rat tubing is about 16 miles from the cabin.
4.Wahoo Zip Lining - 7 miles from the cabin.
5. The Dixie Stampede is about 3 miles from the cabin. This is a show that includes dinner and show with horses. It's fun for the entire family!
6. A 'freebie' you can do that is very popular is Cade's Cove. It's a drive-thru 'nature park'. There are historic homeplaces, lots of deer and tons of other wildlife walking around and is fun for everyone. Also, a beautiful place for photographs. Approximately 30 minutes to get to Cade's Cove from the cabin.
7. Putt Putt at Firehouse Golf is about 2 miles from the cabin.
8.Gatlinburg Golf Course is located 3 miles from the cabin.
9. There is a Kroger supermarket about 2 miles [5 minutes] from the cabin.
10. Walmart Supercenter approximately 4 miles from the cabin. Kroger and Wal-Mart offer a great way for our guests to offset some of the eating out costs by stocking up with groceries for dining in at the cabin. :-)
Keywords: Log, Cabin, Cabins, Chalet, Rustic, Rental, Rentals, Smoky Mountains, Mountain, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, hot tub, jacuzzi, pool table, pool, Eagle's Ridge, Tennessee, TN
About the Owner
This property is owned by Glenn & Lavonda Dodd and Terry & Kim Prescott. Both couples reside in North Alabama.
Glenn is a runner, Lavonda a shopper, Kim an animal-lover, Terry just glad to be here!
4.5 based on 4 traveler reviews
Mulkey's VisitMulkey's Visit
Excellent location and views!
GREAT FOR MY LARGE FAMILY!!!!
From the Owner
“Our families vacationed often in the great smoky mountains when we were growing up and we all fell in love with the place! All of us have a great love for the green and peaceful setting that Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg have to offer. Hey, throw in a hot tub and pool table and you can't beat it!”
Activity and Interests
Tanger Outlet Mall, Zip lines, Tubing, Bungee Jump, Go-Karts, Arcade, Laser Tag, Golf, Putt-Putt Golf, Comedy Barn, Dixie Stampede, Dollywood, Walking Park, Smoky Mountain Massage, Horse-back Riding, Cade's Cove, many other area shows and attractions.
- From $274/nt with specials available.
- US Dollars
- $274 - $354 per night* [depending on season]
- * March - May Special: Buy 2 nights, get 3rd free or Buy 5, get 6th/7th free!
- ** Each month has a special deal - Please call or email for more information.
- *** Due to demand, rates are higher at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Quotes by email or phone. All quotes include ALL fees, taxes and discounts.
From the Owner
“We enjoy running/walking on the mountain trails, shopping at the outlets, eating GREAT food and just hanging out at the cabin. How perfect that the cabin is such a short drive to restaurants and attractions!”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Gas Fireplace ...
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street ...
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet ...
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Pool Table ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Video Games ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- Shared Hot Tub ...
- jetted tub
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered ...
- Mountain View
- theme parks
- horseback riding
- miniature golf
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Convertible bed(s)
- King size beds (1) Upstairs loft bedroom has king bed plus jacuzzi., Queen size Beds (4), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2)
- Deck / Patio ...
- Golf ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Loft bedroom with private jacuzzi. Cabin is located at the end of a short street so no traffic passes the cabin. Nice and quiet!