Bedrooms 1, Bathrooms 2, Sleeps 4
Top Reasons to Book this Adorable Condo!
1. Gulf Views from the 17th floor are spectacular
2. Conveniently located in the heart of Destin, near Big Kahuna's waterpark!
3. Enjoy home-cooked meals in the new kitchen!
4. Enjoy the comforts of both an indoor and outdoor pool
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
SunDestin 1703 is a 17th floor, gulf front, one bedroom/1.5 bath condo in the heart of Destin!
This stunning condo with drop-dead views has a king sized bed in the master and a queen-sized sofa bed in the living room that fold out electronically - no struggling to put it away in the morning! There are 1 and 1/2 baths and a jetted tub for soaking. This condo has 2 flat screens and free high speed internet.
Sundestin is unmatched in facilities and guest services: two pools (outdoor and heated indoor), exercise room, steam, sauna, whirlpool, massage therapy, video arcade, gift shop, front desk staffed 24/7, and rental movies.
If you’re an early riser, nothing compares to walking to the balcony, sipping your coffee, looking to your left, and watching the sun rise in the east. If sunsets capture your imagination after a day of playing in the soft white sand beach and crystal clear green gulf, toast the sun setting from the same balcony as you turn to the right to watch the sun light play on the water for the end of a great day.
The new kitchen boasts of gorgeous granite counters, new ice-maker fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender and all the tools to make a delicious meal. But, because this is Destin, know that you have plenty of fine restaurants as well as good Chinese take-out to enjoy. Whether you spend your day at the nearby Big Kahuna's Water Park, on the golf course, deep sea fishing, parasailing, or shopping at the terrific Destin Outlet Malls, there’s also a robust nightlife with nearby clubs, including Sundestin’s onsite bar and restaurant with great home-made food.
Sundestin's condo unit #1703 offers the best of the best.
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Activity and Interests
Beautiful, newly redecorated (2013) 1 bedroom/1.5 bath condo with full gulf front view on 17th floor of beautiful Wyndham Sundestin Resort in the middle of downtown Destin.
Experience the sugar-like, white sand beach--the spectacular, clear water green gulf and watch the sun rise in the morning and set in the evening all from your balcony. The beach and the gulf are at your fingertips, the waterpark is .5 miles, and the shopping outlets have everything you could desire in a 15 minute drive fro the condo. Nightlife in Destin is loads of fun as many of the post-Katrina New Orleans folks came to Destin to set up shop. All around town is every sort of great food you can think of -- and it's all waiting just for you!
This lovely gulf front condo has a king sized bed and a pull out sofa bed.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- from $115/nt
- US dollars
- Winter 2012/13..........Nov 3-Feb 22...... $115/nt 700/week
- Spring Break 2013.......Feb 23-Apr 12..... $195/night
- Spring 2013.............Apr 13-May 24..... $155/night
- Summer 2013.............May 24-Aug 9...... $200/night 4th of July week $220/nt
- Fall 2013...............Aug 10-Nov 1...... $130/night Labor Day weekend $150/nt
- Winter 2013/14..........Nov 1-Feb 21...... $115/nt 700/week Holidays $140/nt
- 3 night minimum, except 4th of July, we offer optional Travel Guard trip insurance
- Rates DO NOT include $65 cleaning, $30 processing fee and 11% sales tax
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- water parks
- miniature golf
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 731 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, tub, jetted tub
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, Master bath with vanity and large, walk-in closet.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- sleeper sofa - 1 sleep sofa /futon, sofa opens electronically to full sleeper
- master - 1 king, flat screen in bedroom
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- 2 garden chairs
- Guests provide their own meals