3BR/2BA/2CG Private Pool. Sleeps 7. Walk to the beach!
Wow! Nicely upgraded home only 300 yards to the Beach! All new updates as of December 2012! Sure to impress! Everything is new! Private Pool too! Heat it for $30 per night when necessary. Walk to the beach! Walk to restaurants and bars along the beach too! From the moment you walk in, you'll get the 'WOW' factor! The entry is impressive and you'll have views of the open floor plan seeing all of the front part of the house! The kitchen, Dining, & Living Room are all open to each other allowing everyone to be in the same room at the same time! Enjoy your time together and make wonderful memories here! The kitchen has updated stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and an awesome view of the living room and dining area! Watch TV with the group while preparing dinner or making your favorite drink! You'll have all the comforts of home! Recently added flat screen TVs and DVD players in every room! Full size washer & dryer just off the kitchen. The dining table has plenty of room for all 7! The living room is big and comfortable! The private pool can be seen from inside the house and is big and inviting! Lots of room in and around the pool for sunning, swimming, & playing! Propane BBQ grill next to the pool. You may need to exchange the tank while you are here. Lots of nice patio furniture around the pool too! The Master Bedroom is off to the left from the entry and separate from the Hall bedrooms! It has a king bed, 32' LCD TV with a High Def box, and its own private bathroom! Upgraded vanity and a double size walk-in shower in the ensuite bathroom! The other bedrooms are on the other side of the house down the hall. You'll find a Queen Bedroom with its own 32' LCD TV and a Bunk Room with its own TV too! There is a full size bed on the bottom and a twin on top. These beds are designed with children in mind and would make a great kid's room! The hall bath has an upgraded vanity and toilet too! Nice upgrades and a warm soothing decor make this home a great value and the best place to spend your vacation in Destin! The neighborhood is gated, private, and quiet! Walk to the beach and several Restaurants & Bars along the beach! Great Beach living! Close to all Destin Activities too! You'll come once and want to come again and again!
The Destin area is known as the Luckiest Fishing Village in the World! Deep sea fishing is very popular in the region. The sugary white beaches and the clear, sometimes Emerald Green waters give true meaning to the word, 'Paradise!' Destin is abundant with restaurants, bars, shopping areas, golf, and water sports.
Vacationing here is an annual, sometimes two to three times a year event for many families! You should come too! When you come once, you'll want to come again and again! Some people make this area home after just one visit! Come see why!
No Security Deposit! Save with our Accidental Damage Protection Program!
Managed by Crystal Waters Vacations! We have others that may suit your needs too!
Lovely & Comfortable Home!Lovely & Comfortable Home!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
We stayed here for our honeymoon and we couldn't have been happier with this home and the location. The neighborhood is very nice and located in a gated community. All of the neighbors were very friendly! The pool is beautiful and was awesome to have our privacy when we wanted it. The beach is about a block or so away and we walked there often. Also, a great restaurant, Capt. Dave's On The Gulf is also walking distance and it was SO good that we ate their twice! The entire area (Miramar Beach and Destin) is just beautiful. We had such a good time that we plan on coming back every year!
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Lovely & Comfortable Home!Lovely & Comfortable Home!
Great relaxing vacation!
From the Owner
“Great updated property in a gated neighborhood very close to the beach with a private beach access! 2 car garage too!”
Activity and Interests
Great location midway down Scenic Gulf Drive. Gated neighborhood. Private Pool. Heat it for $30 per night! Walk to the beach only about 300 yards! You'll love the shopping at the Destin Commons as well as the Silver Sands Designer Outlet Mall only 2 miles away! The kids will love the Big Kahunas Water Park as well the other theme parks in the area about 3 miles to the West! Golf is plentiful! Lot of activities at the Destin Harbor about 6 miles to the West and Sandestin about 3 miles to the East! Make wonderful memories here!
- From $950/wk***Nightly Rates Available**
- ADD $304 Booking Fees plus 11.5% Tax***Nightly Rates Available
- 3-1 to 4-11 $1850/wk 3nt min ---- 4-12 to 5-16 $1525/wk 3nt min
- 5-17 to 5-23 $1900/wk 5nt min ---- 5-24 to 6-6 $2400/wk 5nt min
- 6-7 to 7-25 $2500/wk 6nt min ---- 7-26 to 8-14 $2400/wk 6nt min
- 8-15 to 9-1 $1700/wk 3 nt min 9-2 to 10-31 $1040/wk 3 nt min
- 11-1 to 12-31 $950/wk 3 nt min***Nov & Dec $2310/mo***Jan & Feb $1900/mo***
- Rates are subject to change until confirmed. 50% due at booking. Balance due 30
- days before arrival. Trip Cancellation Insurance available for 6.5% of total.
From the Owner
“Gated community. Walk to the Beach. Private heated Pool. Recently updated in Fall 2012!”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- limited accessibility ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- health/beauty spa
- live theater
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- miniature golf
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bathroom - toilet, shower, Master Bathroom private to master bedroom. Double vanities!
- Hall Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower, Hall bath
- 2 full bathrooms - recently updated too!
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Master Bedroom - 1 king, King bed in master bedroom separated from other bedrooms!
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Queen bed in guest room
- Bedroom 3 - 2 bunk bed, 1 set of bunks with a full on the bottom & a twin on top.
- 1 King, 1 queen, 1 full, 1 twin
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- You'll love our recently updated home finished in the fall of 2012! Everything is new! New furniture, new tile, new carpet, fresh paint, upgraded counters, vanities, etc.! This gated neighborhood is private and secluded, yet close to the beach, restaurant, shopping, and all Destin activities!