Bedrooms 2, Bathrooms 2, Sleeps 6
Top Reasons to Book at Palms of Destin!
1. Destin's Largest Lagoon Pool with five waterfalls,and whirlpool, fitness center,
2. Complimentary,air conditioned beach shuttle to beach access beside Back Porch restaurant from 10am-10pm. Additional shuttles run to Destin Commons and Harborwalk Village.
3. Kid's playground, tennis and basketball courts!
4. On site poolside sports bar and on site restaurant, Brick & Spoon.
5. Concierge service and discounted activities offered at the Bean Trader General Store.
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
You'll never want to leave the Palms of Destin! Stay here for a true 'resort' experience.
Located on 15 beautiful acres, The Palms of Destin Resort and Conference Center offers an unbeatable, upscale experience in the heart of Destin at an affordable price. As an exclusive guest you will enjoy Destin’s largest lagoon pool beneath swaying palms or simply enjoy our many amenities including an onsite restaurant, sports bar, kid's activities, general store, fitness center, kids playground, tennis and basketball courts. You'll also be within walking distance of Joe's Crab Shack, Bubba Gump Shrimp Factory, The Back Porch (a Destin classic), Ruth's Chris Steak House, Jim-N-Nick's BBQ and Hooters.
Palms Resort #2908 is a 'Junior Suite', which is a 1 bedroom with a separate bunk room and 2 full sized bathrooms, one with a walk in shower. The master has a king sized bed. The bunk room, which is a separate room with a door, has a twin-sized trundle bed suitable for children or small adults, a television and its own bathroom entry. There's a pull out sofa bed in the living room. This unit also has a washer & dryer.
The 11,000 square foot, 259,000 gallon zero entry pool is Destin’s largest lagoon pool! You'll be blown away by the 5 dancing waterfalls, walking bridges and spacious lounging area. There's a 21,000 gallon heated pool, children's splash area and whirlpool spa.
Dine indoors at the Brick and Spoon Restaurant, serving a complete, high-quality southern experience for those who want accessible, affordable alfresco dining. Completely sophisticated and sensual yet totally casual, our menu features hearty breakfast and lunch fare paired with deliciously unique cocktails and built-to-order bloody marys. Whether you want a meal and music, or just a place to enjoy a cup of coffee, you’ll find what you’re looking for at Brick & Spoon.
Dine poolside at Sago Sports Bar & Grill featuring one of Destin’s largest 80 inch screen televisions with Direct TV NFL Ticket & College Game Day playing on wall to wall TVs.
The Bean Trader General Store is conveniently located inside the lobby of The Palms of Destin next to the Sago Restaurant. The Bean Trader General Store has earned the nickname 'The Biggest Little Store in Destin' with over 450+ products and services ranging from Concierge (Fishing Charters, Golf, Wave runners, Scuba Diving and much more) to Kids Activities. We provide Discount Tickets to area attractions including but not limited to Big Kahuna's, Seablaster, Sunset Cruises, Blackbeard II, AJ's, plus gift baskets for all occasions. We also offer pre-packed coolers to take along to the beach or pool.
The Palms of Destin Resort features a 2,265 square foot state-of-the-art fitness center including elliptical cardio treadmills, cross trainers, bikes and summit trainers each having a personal entertainment system.
The Palms of Destin offers full size basketball courts and two lighted tennis courts, with complimentary equipment available from guest services in the resort lobby. The Palms of Destin also offers lessons and clinics taught by USPTA and USPTR tennis professionals.
The resort offers a seasonal complimentary three minute air conditioned beach shuttle to Henderson Beach State Park. Henderson Beach State Park recreation area features more than 6,000 feet of scenic shoreline bordering the emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Visitors may enjoy a variety of Henderson Beach State Parks amenities including nature trails, boardwalks, and pavilions for picnicking and grilling, plus air-conditioned bathhouse facilities.Escape to the Palms of Destin Resort for an experience that will last in your memories for a lifetime.
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
About the Owner
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- from $90/night
- US dollars
- Winter 2012/13..... Nov 3-Feb 22.........$90/nt $550/week
- Spring Break 2013.. Feb 23-Apr 12........$150/nt
- Spring 2013........ Apr 13-May 24........$110/nt
- Summer 2013........ May 25-Aug 9.........$186/nt
- Fall 2013.......... Aug 10-Nov 1.........$110/nt Labor Day weekend $130/nt
- Winter 2013........ Nov 3-Feb 22.........$90/nt $550/week Holidays $120/nt
- 3 night minimum, even in summer - we offer optional Travel Guard trip insurance
- Rates DO NOT include cleaning fee of $85, $40 amenities fee and 11% sales tax
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Ocean View
- health/beauty spa
- water parks
- bird watching
- miniature golf
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- wildlife viewing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single, trundle bed in separate room with closing door/tv
- Bedroom 3 - 1 sleep sofa /futon, sleeper sofa
- Guests provide their own meals