Prime location in Phase I Building 3, a one-bedroom downstairs end unit opening up to lawn, beach, BBQ and more. Can accommodate 4 with sofa/sleeper in living room.
Contact 800-937-6642 or email@example.com for availability and information about our specials.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The hiking is glorious, the snorkeling is magnificent, the sunsets are extraordinary. Better yet, lie under a palm tree and listen to the wind in the leaves.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Check out cleaning fee $91.00
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express
A 25% deposit is required to confirm the booking. The balance is due 30 days before arrival.
If you cancel outside of the 30 day arrival, deposit will be refunded less a $100 cancel fee.
If you cancel within the 30 day period, we can refund only that which we can re-rent.
For reservations or information call 800-937-6642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transient Accommodation Tax ID W30337524-01
Authorized Kauai Representative Castle Resorts
2253 Poipu Parkway, Koloa, Kauai, HI 96756
Telephone 808-742-2200 email: email@example.com
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- horseback riding
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- You can drive your car to a location near your beachhouse with no parking fees. You do not have to go to an expensive restaurant for every meal. You are steps away from the best swimming beach on the South Shore. Each of our properties is furnished according to the tastes of individual property owners. Since many guests will use the property over the course of a year, it is difficult to keep every beachhouse up to snuff in terms of basic supplies. Guests can call the front desk to have maintenance replace a broken or missing item, e.g. light bulbs. Some replacement items, e.g. coffee filters or flashlight batteries, can be purchased at a local market. We will refund the cost of any replacement items if you send us a copy of your receipt. Please do not hesitate to call or send an email with your comments and suggestions.