Private Home - 4 Bedroom / 4.5 Bath - Sleeps 10
Beautifully crafted with rustic yet elegant post and beam architecture, this luxury property creates a warm, comfortable and casual feel. The spaciousness of this home with its multiple living spaces, lends itself to groups and families. It will induce sighs of contentment from just about anyone, but especially golfers and skiers because of its fantastic location to the Breckenridge Golf Club.
LOCATION – Located on Hole 4 of the Jack Nicklaus designed golf course at the Breckenridge Golf Club in the exclusive Highlands neighborhood, this designer home is minutes from the Breckenridge Ski Resort, Main St. Breckenridge and the surrounding Summit County area.
AMENITIES – Everyone will want to gather around the grand stone fireplace in the dining and living room area for a meal together or to enjoy an after-dinner drink. The deck overlooking the golf course is great for a summertime breakfast in the Rocky Mountain sun. Foodies will feast their eyes on the spacious gourmet kitchen that gleams with a large granite island, Viking appliances including 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers and 2 ovens. Near the kitchen there is also a mini-bar complete with a sink, refrigerator, ice maker & wine chiller making it ideal for those who like to entertain their friends and family on vacation. For guests who want to relax, they will find the perfect spot in the lower level living area with a large flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player and stereo system for their entertainment.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4 Bath (4 Full/1 Half) / 4,724 s.f.
• Sleeps 10 – 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full, 2 Twins & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in lower level Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Golf Club
• The Highlands at Breckenridge – North Breckenridge
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 3.8 miles to Gondola
o Main St – 3.6 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 12 people (10 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in upper level Living Room
• Upper level Living Room – gas fireplace, flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player, Sonos stereo system & backgammon gaming table
• Lower level Living Room – sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, stereo, Blu-ray DVD player & work desk
• Outdoor deck & patio – gas grill, dining seating for 4 & patio seating
• 3 Car Garage
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer located in lower level Laundry/Mud Room
• Vehicle recommended for this property – No shuttle access
• Parking – 3 car garage with 2 outdoor spaces – 5 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking
The Marksberry property was unreal.
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
4.5 based on 6 traveler reviews
The Marksberry property was unreal.
Marksberry Breckenridge Review
Beautiful & Comfortable HouseBeautiful & Comfortable House
There were a few snags during our stay. The televisions didn't work, (the big one in the main living area is dangerously sitting on the ledge of the stairs facing an empty space between the dining room and sitting room, no place to sit and watch it). The management company (because it is not owner operated as we found out) sent someone on Monday to look at the TV's. He could't fix them and messed up our wi-fi in the process. They someone else out on Tuesday who took care of the TV'S.
The night stand doors in the master bedroom were missing, the trash compactor was broken and the hanle was just left on the counter, there were broken and crooked gas heaters and old patio furniture on the back deck (which really took away from the view). I looked at VRBO site when I was going to rent the house, and it said under ammenities Hot Tub. When we got there, no Hot Tub was to be found. The management company said, that information is not on their own website and what they mean is a jacuzzi tub in the bathrooms! With more attention to detail, maybe an outdoor Hot Tub, pool table, fire pit, working electronics, visible televisions the house would be great.
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Golf Course View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 4724 sq. ft.
- 4 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Master King Suite Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in steam shower & 2 sinks
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
- Full Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Twin Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, shower, Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
- Half Bath - Main Level - toilet
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Master King Suite - Main Level - 1 king, Private deck & flat screen TV
- Queen Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 queen, Flat screen TV
- Full Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 double, Flat screen TV
- Twin Bedroom - Lower Level - 2 twin/ single, Flat screen TV
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals