Private Home - 6 Bedroom / 5 Bath - Sleeps 18
This light, bright spacious home was specifically designed to accommodate large groups and families. It allows for groups to gather in several common areas yet retreat for privacy. Guests will also love this distinctive Breckenridge vacation home for its proximity to both Main St. Breckenridge and the ski resort’s epic skiing. Advanced skiers will get a kick out of accessing the ski resort via the Burro Trail (located several blocks from the home, conditions permitting). The trail is also great for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and, when the snow melts, hiking (See Satellite Overview in Photos).
Location - This home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood near Peak 9 & 10. It also offers quick and easy access to Main St. Breckenridge less than 2 miles away where guests can enjoy shopping, dining, nightlife and all that Breckenridge has to offer.
Amenities - Casa de Alta's offers the perfect set-up for multiple families. It has a great space for entertaining everyone in your group with three separate living spaces that offer fun, comfort and privacy. Take in a game of pool upstairs in the den, watch a movie in one of the living rooms or warm up by one of the fireplaces after a big day on the slopes. If relaxing is your thing, be content to relax in the private indoor hot tub as there is no need to dash back in from the cold outdoor air!
Property at a Glance
• 6 Bedrooms / 5 Baths / 4,292 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 18 – 2 Kings, 2 Queens, 2 Single Bunks (Twin Over Twin), 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full), 3 Sleeper Sofas (1 – Upper Living Area, 1 – Main Living Area, 1 – Lower Living Area)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8 from Front Deck
• Warrior’s Mark West Residential Neighborhood – Peak 10
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes - 2.4 miles to Peak 9 / 2.5 miles to Gondola Peak 8
o Shuttle - 0.7 miles to Free Ride Shuttle located on Broken Lance Dr.
o Main St - 1.8 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 16 people (8 – dining area table, 8 – kitchen counter)
• Gas Fireplaces in Upper Level Living Room, Main Level Living Room & Lower Level Living Room
• Upper Level Living Room – pool table, flat screen TV, DVD Blu-Ray player, stereo, gas fireplace, sleeper sofa
• Lower Level Living Room – flat screen TV with DVD Blu-Ray player, gas fireplace, sleeper sofa
• Private indoor hot tub
• Outdoor Patio – gas grill with dining table & chairs for 10
• Ski storage with ski racks & boot dryers
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer located in lower level laundry room
• Parking - 2 car garage with 1 space available - 2 outdoor spaces - 3 spaces total
• Dogs allowed - up to 2 - with arrangement at booking and security deposit
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered ...
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 4292 sq. ft.
- 5 Bathrooms
- Master King Suite Bath - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, jetted tub, Private bath with combination jetted tub/shower & 1 sink
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 2 sinks
- Bunk Bedrooms Bath - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Master King Suite Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, jetted tub, Private bath with combination jetted tub/shower & 1 sink
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 2 sinks
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18
- Master King Suite - Main Level - 1 king, Flat screen TV
- Queen Bedroom - Main Level - 1 queen, Flat screen TV with DVD Blu-Ray player
- Bunk Bedroom 2 - Main Level - 1 bunk bed, 1 Captain's bunk (twin over full) & flat screen TV with DVD
- Bunk Bedroom 1 - Main Level - 2 bunk bed, 2 single bunk beds (twin over twin) & flat screen TV - DVD
- Master King Suite 2 - Lower Level - 1 king, Flat screen TV with DVD Blu-Ray player
- Queen Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 queen, Flat screen TV
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals