Luxury Private Home - 5 Bedroom / 5.5 Bath - Sleeps 13
Located near Peak 8 – Sleeps 13 – Close to Ski Slopes
Cawha Outlook Chalet, located near Peak 8, offers 4,447 s.f. of ultra-luxurious high-end living. This 5 bedroom / 5.5 bath home boasts a gorgeous Great Room with high ceilings, a beautiful stone gas fireplace, hardwood floors and Douglas fir beams throughout to give it an elegant and rustic feel. The gourmet kitchen is any chef’s dream with granite countertops, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and a dine-in breakfast bar. The open dining area is surrounded by windows that showcase the spectacular mountain views. The Cawha Outlook Chalet is a beautiful, luxury home that is a must-see and a must-book vacation!
Location - This custom home is located in The Estates at Snowy Point near the base of Peak 8. It is located within walking distance (approximately 300 yards) to the 4 O’clock Ski Run when conditions permit. The Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle stop is located approximately 5 blocks away on Ski Hill Rd to give you easy ski slope access (See Satellite Overview in Photos).
Amenities - The Cawha Outlook Chalet has everything you need for a comfortable and memorable stay. If you are not in the mood to cook there is a gas grill located on the main level deck. The deck has plenty of outdoor seating for everyone to enjoy while taking in the amazing views of Baldy Mountain during the summer months. After a big day of activities you can relax and unwind in your own private hot tub located on the lower level patio. In addition to the main floor living area, an additional family room is located in the lower level. The family room area comes complete with a minibar, wine fridge and a small living area with a flat screen TV. For the athletes in the group, there is a yoga room with a stationary bike and a small flat screen TV.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 5.5 Baths / 4,447 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 13 – 3 Kings, 2 Twins, 1 Captain’s Bunk (Twin Over Full) & 1 Single Bunk (Twin Over Twin)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Baldy Mountain, Peak 8, 9 & 10
• The Estates at Snowy Point - Peak 8
• Location to Shuttle / Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes - 1 mile to ski lifts Peak 8 base
o Shuttle - 5 blocks (0.4 miles) to Free Ride Shuttle located on Ski Hill Rd.
o Main St - 1.4 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 18 people (10 - Dining Room Table, 4 - Kitchen Island Counter, 4 - Dining Table in Main Level Den Area). Up to 14 people outside (8 – Picnic Table, 6 – 2 High Top Tables for 3 each)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room on main level
• Recreation Room – Small living area with flat screen TV, minibar with a wine fridge & yoga/exercise room
• Upper Decks (Main Level) - Gas grill and outdoor dining seating for 14
• Outdoor Patio (Lower Level) - Private outdoor hot tub
• 2 Car Garage (with 1 parking space available)
• Mud Room with Ski Lockers
• Laundry - 2 Full-Size Washer & Dryer Sets located on Main Level
• AWD/4WD Recommended During Winter Months
• Parking - 2 car garage (with parking for 1 vehicle) - 3 cars total
• No Pets/No Smoking
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Golf Course Front
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 4447 sq. ft.
- 5 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Master King Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, jetted tub, Private bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower & 2 sinks
- King Bedroom - Upper Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Twin Bedroom Bath - Upper Level - toilet, shower, Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
- King Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Bunk Bedroom Bath - Lower Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Half Bath - Main Level - toilet
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Master King Bedroom - Main Level - 1 king, Views of Peak 8
- King Bedroom - Upper Level - 1 king, Access door to patio
- Twin Bedroom - Upper Level - 2 twin/ single, Access door to patio
- King Bedroom - Lower Level - 1 king
- Bunk Bedroom - Lower Level - 2 bunk bed, 1 Captain's bunk (twin over full) & 1 single bunk (twin)
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals