Park Forest Chalet is ideal for those seeking a private home in a quiet setting with excellent accessibility to the ski slopes and the town of Breckenridge! This 4 bedroom/3 bath home comes with its own private hot tub and lots of extras. It was built in 1997 and has recently been remodeled with a new kitchen, new furnishings, tile and hardwood floors throughout.
Location – This property is conveniently located off Ski Hill Road in Park Forest Estates near Peak 8. It’s approximately 2 blocks from the free shuttle which takes you to town or a short one minute ride to the base of Peak 8. The Breckenridge Nordic Center, with numerous groomed cross country and snowshoeing ski trails is an easy walk. Or, you can walk approximately 3 blocks (5 to 10 minutes) to and from Four O'Clock ski run where you can ski down to the Snow Flake lift – when conditions permit (see satellite overview in photos).
Amenities - The interior of the house features vaulted ceilings that highlight the master bedroom, living room and kitchen area. The well-equipped modern kitchen has oak cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a Keurig coffee machine. The spacious living room is the ideal spot to relax and watch a movie on the large flat screen TV or listen to music on the stereo with your group. The private hot tub is only steps away on the front deck to relax after a fun day on the mountain. There is plenty of storage in the private garage to store your ski and snowboard equipment.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 3 Baths (3 Full) / 1,929 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 12 – 1 King, 3 Queens, 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin) & 1 Sleeper Sofa
• High Speed Internet
• View – Wooded
• Park Forest Estates Neighborhood – Peak 8
• Location to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 1.3 miles to Peak 8 base
o Shuttle – 2 blocks to shuttle on Ski Hill Rd.
o Main St. – 1.3 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 14 people + child high chair (10 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen island counter)
• Gas fireplace in main level Master Bedroom
• Living Room (main level) – sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, Bose stereo system with DVD player
• Outdoor Patio – private outdoor hot tub & charcoal grill
• Laundry – full-size washer & dryer set located in mud room
• Garage & mud room
• Child high chair & portable crib
• Parking – 1 car garage – 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total
• No Pets/No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.