Sleeps up to 13 – Genuine Mountain Experience – Great Amenities - Amazing Views
Lose yourself in this mountain top retreat! Fair Mountain Retreat is a spacious 4 bedroom / 3 bath rustic and elegant modern home that sleeps up to 13. It is located in a quiet residential neighborhood 1000 feet above the picturesque Town of Breckenridge and it overlooks the Arapahoe National Forest and the Breckenridge Ski Area. With two separate living areas and outstanding amenities, this home is a perfect place to keep your whole family or large group entertained during their Breckenridge vacation!
Location – This private home is located on beautiful Baldy Mountain. It is an easy walk to the Breckenridge Free Ride Shuttle stop located 0.2 miles away at the intersection of Emmett Load and Baldy Road (See Satellite Overview in Photos).
Amenities – The open, modern kitchen features stainless appliances and granite countertops and is surrounded by a spacious dining room and living room area. The open floor plan is complimented by gorgeous floor to ceiling windows and 30 foot vaulted ceilings that offer amazing natural light and mountain views. The sunken living room walks out to a large wooden deck with a private hot tub, fire pit and a gas grill. The upper level living area and loft has plenty of entertainment for a large family or group. In the loft area there is a foosball table and plenty of board games to keep everyone entertained. The home theatre features a 60” TV with DIRECTV and Blu-Ray player mounted on an elevated floor with a 5-seater couch. This sofa opens up to a full-size sleeper sofa that is accompanied by 2 individual couch chairs. Within the home theatre room, there is a full-size wet bar with a wraparound granite countertop with sink, dishwasher, and refrigerator with ice maker.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 3 Baths / 3,419 sq. feet
• Sleeps up 13 – 3 Queens, 1 Full/Queen Murphy Bed, 1 Single Bunk (Twin Over Twin), 1 Twin Sleeper (Master Bedroom) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (Rec Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View - Ten Mile Range
• Woodmoor at Breckenridge Neighborhood – Baldy Mountain Area
• Access to Shuttle / Slopes / Main St:
o Shuttle - 0.2 miles to Free Ride Shuttle located on Emmett Lode
o Slopes - 4.4 miles
o Main St - 4 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 14 people (8-10 - Dining Area Table, 4 - Folding Table)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Master Queen Suite
• Recreation Room - Foosball, Full-Size Wet Bar, Home Theatre Room with 60” TV, Board Games
• Outdoor Patio – Private Deck Facing the Ten Mile Range with 6 Chairs, 3 Side Tables, Private Hot Tub, Fire Pit & Gas Grill
• Laundry – Full-Size Washer & Dryer Located on Main Level
• Parking - 2 car garage & 1 outdoor space - 3 parking spaces total
• AWD/4WD RECOMMENDED during winter months
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
“Fair Mountain Retreat is a 4 bedroom / 3 bath rustic modern home that sleeps up to 14 and has plenty of amenities to keep your whole family or large group entertained during their Breckenridge vacation.”
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.