Condo - 3 Bedroom / 3 Bath - Sleeps 8
The Ski Hill Condos are among the best year-round vacation rentals in Breckenridge. This large two bedroom plus loft, which has the space of a three bedroom, comfortably accommodates eight guests and is perfect for your group of friends or family. It features a spacious living room and separate dining area, both with beautiful views of historic downtown Breckenridge.
LOCATION – Ski Hill Condos are located on the corner of Ski Hill Rd. and Park Ave. They sit one block from Main Street, two blocks from the Gondola, and a half block from the nearest free bus stop. Just a few minutes on the shuttle and you will find yourself at the slopes. The town does not get much closer than this with shopping, dining and night life only a block away.
AMENITIES – The decor warmly integrates the Rocky Mountain style with all the comforts of home. This condo is suited with a queen-size bed in both the Master Suite and the Queen bedroom. The Loft offers two twin size beds and a bathroom of its own. The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. You will find plenty of entertainment in the living room area with a flat screen TV, DVD player, books, games and a CD/radio with iPod connection for hours of fun. In addition to these amenities, you can warm up instantly after a day on the slopes by the gas fireplace in the living room or by a visit to the outdoor hot tubs. With its amenities and proximity to Main St. and the slopes, the Ski Hill condos are a great way to spend a vacation here in Breckenridge!
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Baths (Full) / 1,332 s.f. / 3rd Floor / Columbia Building
• Sleeps 8 – 2 queens, 2 twins, 1 sleeper sofa (located in living room)
• High speed internet
• View – Baldy Mountain & downtown Breckenridge
• Ski Hill Condominiums – Peak 8 Neighborhood
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.3 mile walk to Gondola or 1.5 mile drive to Peak 8 base
o Shuttle – 250 ft. to free shuttle located on Ski Hill Rd.
o Main St – 0.2 miles to Main St.
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (9 – dining area table, 1 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in living room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat Screen TV & DVD player
• Laundry – Coin operated washer & dryer located on 2nd floor of the building
• Hot Tub/Pool – Outdoor hot tub & pool (seasonal) located in common area
• Parking – Covered parking with 1 space available – 1 parking space total
• No Pets / No Smoking
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Great place to stay. Clean, great location, comfortable. Only wish there was more hot water!
2 traveler reviews
The condo itself was in good shape for being a little bit older and has some nice upgrades to still give it a vacation feel. The one thing our entire group did not like was that we literally got shocked by anytime we touched the stairs or something metal in the condo. That isn't the fault of the rental company, but just something to be aware of. The couches were amazing comfortable and with 6 people we did not feel overly crowded in the condo. Each couple had their own showers and sleeping area, just be cognizant that the 3rd bedroom is really a loft upstairs that offers some privacy, but no doors or anything for those "special moments"... haha. The kitchen worked great for us and it was amazing to watch the snowfall through all the windows that run the expanse of the back wall overlooking downtown. One last thing, the hot tub is a quick jaunt and has a nice hut to keep all your stuff dry from snow and warm. Well worth walking down in the cold.
Pro's: Location is the best, plenty of room, nicely decorated, great fireplace, clean, quiet, never saw any neighbors so it was private, parking was adequate, did I mention location?
Con's: antiquated thermostats with no temps, on the 4th floor so if you have a lot of luggage have fun bc elevators were small, be careful of loft stairwell it'll get ya
Overall we would rent again and everything was nice and easy with the rental company. We really enjoyed our stay.
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Mountain View
- health/beauty spa
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 1332 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Master Queen Suite Bath - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Loft Bedroom Bath - Loft Level - toilet, shower, Private bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Master Queen Suite - Main Level - 1 queen, Flat screen TV
- Queen Bedroom - Main Level - 1 queen
- Loft Bedroom - Loft Level - 2 twin/ single
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals