Condo - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath - Sleeps 9
Park Place 102C is one of our premier 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom units. Once stepping foot into this fantastic property, you will surely want to come back year after year! With well-appointed furnishings throughout, elegant decor and an optimal location, this condo will make your vacation one to remember.
LOCATION – Park Place could not be located in a more perfect setting. It sits at the pinnacle of it all in Breckenridge. Just down the street from the Snowflake Lift and just off the lower 4 O’Clock Run, so you can ski home (conditions permitting). The bus stop is only a few steps away, so choose where you want to go and within minutes, you can be on the shuttle headed towards your destination. To make things easier, Main Street is just a 0.2 mile walk, which means you are 5 minutes away from all the shopping and dining you can dream of.
AMENITIES – Entering this condo, you are greeted by beautiful tile floors and modern track lighting. After a day on the slopes, come in, take off your boots and revel in your vacation rental surroundings. Put your feet up in the living area by the gas fireplace, or cozy up on the couch and watch a DVD on the flat screen. Whatever you choose, you will be absolutely content. The open kitchen features granite counter tops with updated appliances and the dining area has seating for nine. Don’t forget about the private washer and dryer to make your life easier. After a big day on the slopes, soak in the on-site outdoor hot tubs or take a short walk to the Upper Village Common area heated pool and hot tubs.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath (2 Full) / 1088 s.f. – 1st Floor
• Sleeps 9 – 1 Queen, 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin), 1 Captain’s Bunk (twin over full) & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High speed internet
• View – Park Ave.
• Park Place Condominiums – Four O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes – 0.3 mile walk to Snowflake Lift
o Shuttle – 0.1 mile on Park Ave.
o Main St – 0.2 mile
• Dining Capacity – Up to 9 people (6 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player & Bluetooth speakers
• Outdoor Patio – Gas grill with patio seating
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in bunk bedroom bath
• Ski Locker – Located outside the front door of the property
• Parking – 1 outdoor parking space
• No Pets / No Smoking
Convenient and clean
About the Manager
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Guestbook comments from the manager
My daughter and I totally enjoyed our stay in 102C Park Place while visiting my son in Breck. We wandered around town, hiked, rode horses and hit Strawberry Hot Springs. I loved our late summer time in Rockies!
1 traveler review
Convenient and clean
Activity and Interests
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees
- Available arrival
- Available stay (no check-in)
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Gas Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Hot Tub ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- recreation center
- horseback riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- cross country skiing
- fly fishing
- ice skating
- mountain biking
- 1088 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Queen Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, combination tub/shower, Shared bath with combination bathtub/shower & 1 sink
- Bunk Bedroom Bath - Main Level - toilet, shower, Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink, washer & dryer
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Queen Bedroom - Main Level - 1 queen, Flat screen TV
- Bunk Bedroom - Main Level - 2 bunk bed, 1 Single bunk, 1 Captain's Bunk (twin over full), TV/DVD
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals