Villa Anozira is one of our most popular vacation home rentals. This home offers an expansive space with fantastic amenities and comfort perfect for large groups and families and it’s all within a five-minute walk from the ski lifts. The home’s great room, kitchen and dining area features vaulted ceilings with large windows and five decks off of the house, where you can take in all of the gorgeous views of Peak 8. The kitchen features custom cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances and bar chair seating. In addition, there is a large dining table in the dining area that seats up to 12 with an additional table and seating for 4.
Location – This home is located in the Four O’Clock Run neighborhood near the base of Peak 8. You can access the base of Peak 8 by walking 2 blocks down Sawmill Run Rd or take the Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle stop located approximately 3 blocks away on Ski Hill Rd (See Satellite Overview in Photos).
Amenities - The south-facing front deck has an eight-person hot tub with cedar patio furniture and views of Peak 8 and the Breckenridge Ski Resort. On the lower level there is an entertainment space with a dedicated theater room, family room and billiards room. The theater room has a large, rear projection TV with 2 couches and 2 leather seats for viewing, a small wet bar with a microwave, a mini-fridge and a bar sink. A second hot tub is located on the lower patio off of the game room.
Property at a Glance
• 6 Bedrooms / 5.5 Baths / 5,651 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 24 – 3 Kings, 3 Captain’s Bunks (Twin Over Queen), 2 Day Beds, 1 Single Bunk (Twin Over Twin), 1 Twin Trundle & 2 Sleeper Sofas (1 in Den on Main Level - 1 in Theater Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Peak 8
• Four O’Clock Run Neighborhood – Peak 8
• Location to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes - 2 blocks (0.1 miles) to One Ski Hill Place Peak 8 located off Saw Mill Run Rd. or Four O'Clock Run access off Four O'Clock Run Rd - 2 blocks
o Shuttle - 3 blocks (0.3 miles) to Free Ride Shuttle located on Ski Hill Rd.
o Main Street – 1.5 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 22 people (12 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter, 6 – living room area table)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room
• Recreation Room – TV area with seating & billiards table
• Theater Room – Rear projection screen TV with 2 couches & 2 leather seats for viewing, small wet bar with microwave, mini-fridge and sink
• Outdoor Patio – 2 Private hot tubs, 2 small dining tables & gas grill
• 3 Car Garage & Mud Room
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in main level laundry room
• Parking - 3 car garage - 3 outdoor spaces - 6 spaces total
• Dogs allowed – up to 2 with arrangement at booking and security deposit
• No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.