Award Winning Property - Secluded Pristine Setting – Gorgeous Views of National Forest
This gorgeous custom 4 bedroom / 4.5 bath home is anything but ordinary. Having won multiple awards for kitchen, interior decorating & furnishings, landscaping and exterior design, it will stun you with its time-worn feel, eclectic warmth and beauty. This home sits in a secluded natural setting that offers an open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, reclaimed wood floors and a custom antler chandelier in the great room giving it the feel of a luxurious cabin in the woods.
Location – This property is located in the Highlands neighborhood of Breckenridge in a quiet, idyllic setting. This is the perfect place to get away from it all while still being close to all that Breckenridge and Summit County have to offer. This property is located approximately 3-4 miles from Main St. Breckenridge and the Breckenridge Ski Resort.
Amenities – You will find the Great Room to be the perfect place to cozy up to a fire and read a book while being surrounded by the amazing outdoor landscape. The living space continues outdoors to the deck area where everyone can enjoy a fire in the wood fireplace, enjoy an evening meal or relax in the hot tub while taking in the incredible natural surroundings of the property. The stunning gourmet kitchen makes entertaining a breeze. It features award winning design and includes top-of-the line appliances, a unique custom island, granite countertops and an additional mini-bar area complete with a sink, refrigerator, wine chiller and ice maker. There is more entertainment space downstairs where guests will find comfort on the large sectional to enjoy a movie on the large flat screen TV.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bath / 3,112 s.f.
• Sleeps 9 – 4 Queens & 1 Twin Rollaway (Located in Lower Level Queen Bedroom)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Arapahoe National Forest
• The Highlands – North Breckenridge
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes - Gondola 3.8 miles
o Main St. - 3.3 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 12 people (8 – Dining Area Table, 4 – Kitchen Island)
• Gas Fireplace in Great Room & Wood Fireplace on Outdoor Deck
• Lower Living Room – Large Flat Screen TV with Comcast, DVD Player & Large Sectional
• Outdoor Deck & Patio – Private Outdoor Hot Tub, Outdoor Dining Table, Gas Grill, Wood Fireplace with Covered Seating for 4 & 2 Chaise Lounge Chairs
• Garage & Mud Room
• Laundry – Full-Size Washer & Dryer (Located on Lower Level)
• Parking – 2 Car Garage with 1 Space Available – 2 Outdoor Spaces – 3 Total Parking Spaces
• Vehicle Recommendations – All Wheel Drive Recommended During Winter Months
• No Pets / No Smoking
VisitBreck is the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury home builder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes, and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we manage over 100 properties with the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. In short, we are redefining expectations for vacation home management in Breckenridge.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.